BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

NJ BMWCCA Round 2

17K views 75 replies 12 participants last post by  Elwood 
#1 ·
Registration sent and it looks like the layout is up http://www.njbmwcca.org/AutoxMaps/HR040627.jpg

Looks to be a quicker course then last time. Then again, anything's faster then that rain course ;) Took a quick peek at the lot today at lunch, and it looks like we wont be needing the weed wackers (it was a jungle a few weeks ago :yikes: )

Contemplating increasing psi(cold) up to 42 for the first few runs. Last time on cold tires I was pushing like a pig. Took 3 runs to get up to a nice balanced temp. Once the temps were up the balance was very nice. A few psi softer in the rear really helped neutralize the handling (cold 38)

Hopefully this weekend will be just like the last! Don't know what to do if it turns out hot and muggy.

Hope to see y'all there!

pssst rumratt, I'm out of armor all, so no slicks this weekend :AF330i:

#4 ·
Andy said:
That's odd... I've never seen a course setup like that... gate, after gate, after gate. Are they always like that?
The NJ lot is relatively small with a lot of obsticals, so I think they are forced to make the course tight.

I don't have a lot of experience in autox, but the NYBMWCCA courses seem to be much more open, and more fun IMO.

#6 ·
rumratt said:
I'll find something to spray on your tires to slow you down. :eek:

You preregistered? Why not just register on site?
I just faxed the form over. It's easier for me to just remember $30 and not try to do both :eek:

I'm going to try to get out to the NY one soon.

#13 ·
alee said:
LOL, I'll probably go. How late did it run last month?
4ish.

4 runs 1st rnd, 3 runs, 2nd.

Ya know ya want to.

#14 ·
alee said:
Debating about going... :eeps:
Why :dunno: Is there a slight chance of showers :tsk:

#16 ·
Elwood said:
Slight chance of pigeons
:rofl:

You should have new wheels to do these events :rolleyes: :nono: :slap: :stickpoke

#18 ·
Dr. Phil said:

You should have new wheels to do these events :rolleyes: :nono: :slap: :stickpoke
:eek: :violent: :bareass:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.