BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Oil Pressure Sender

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  745iguy 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I have an oil leak on the pass side. and I am sure it's the vacuum pump needing to be replaced but that will have to wait a week or two, and it's not a bad leak.. but I would like to replace my oil pressure sender too as it may be leaking and I already have a brand new one.. I read somewhere on here someone used a deep 24? and an extension? I can't find it again, but do I have to remove the air box and or anything else to get to it?

Thanks!

#2 ·
#3 ·
#4 ·
Thanks, when I did my angel eyes I tried to remove the air box I took out all the bolts, I checked all over, but I could not get it to actually come out. It moved pretty freely but no go.. I ended up putting them in with the box in, which everyone said couldn't be done... it can if you can handle alot of hand pain :)

#5 ·
did u free the screws on the exp tank and move it over? u need to do that to remove the lower portion of the air filter box.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.