BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Post Pics of your E46

2M views 7K replies 1K participants last post by  lifew/dogs 
#1 ·
The guys in the E30 forum have a thread like this going on 30 pages, and the guys on my old Saab forum are pushing 100. :yikes: So lets give them a run for their money. I know there are some of you out there sitting on some Natural Brown Interior gems and aren't sharing with the rest of the group, so c'mon cough em up.

:D Like you poor guys haven't seen enough of this car in the past few weeks. Oh well, I'm looking forward to seeing everybody else's. :D

See less See more
#2,806 ·
No big deal. I just don't bother trying to look at them. :thumbup:

(too big to view on my 30" monitor even, let alone the laptop I am using right now. My rule of thumb: resize photos to share on the web to be no more than 1024px on the long side)

#2,826 ·
Here's my contribution: September 2003 - Pick up day.

Seven years later...I still love this car... :bigpimp:

Attachments

#2,837 · (Edited)
From the drive home from Bimmerfest yesterday. We got snowed on while crossing Tejon Pass yesterday. This photo is post snow and rain and it still looks pretty shiny (edit: 8 layers of wax helps with that..).

From our parking spot at the show. Our group included another E46, an E39 M5, an E46 M3 convertible, an E63 650, and an E34 540.

#2,841 ·
Sorry we missed each other. We were parked in front of the HPF booth, but 4 or 5 rows back. I didn't cover the entire site when I was walking around, but I was looking for your GF's car (figured the pink trim would make it easy to spot in a sea of black E46s) and didn't see it. The only pink themed car I saw was a 5er.