BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Post Pics of your E46

2M views 7K replies 1K participants last post by  lifew/dogs 
#1 ·
The guys in the E30 forum have a thread like this going on 30 pages, and the guys on my old Saab forum are pushing 100. :yikes: So lets give them a run for their money. I know there are some of you out there sitting on some Natural Brown Interior gems and aren't sharing with the rest of the group, so c'mon cough em up.

:D Like you poor guys haven't seen enough of this car in the past few weeks. Oh well, I'm looking forward to seeing everybody else's. :D

See less See more
#2,920 ·
Hey Jake, shoot me the originals and I'll take a stab at them. Your angel eyes won't turn out purple, I promise :)

And I see that you edited out all of your rude comments and put photos in their place. Don't even know what to say to that

#2,921 ·
And I see that you edited out all of your rude comments and put photos in their place. Don't even know what to say to that
And do you see YOUR immaturity now? I tried to fix up the thread but now you insist on continuing it. :tsk:

Just stop it. Don't think that you're Mr. Perfect.

#2,927 ·
Jake, the fake blur added in your signature. Any thoughts on upgrading to a lens that creates real bokeh? I'm not all that familiar with Canon's options. You could get the Canon 50mm f/1.2 or the 85mm f/1.2 :drool:

Really makes your subjects pop so you don't have to go in and add the blur in post processing.

#2,929 ·
Yes, It's all stock.. :L

Hi, thought I would throw mine in, although it's all stock. Jet Black w/ Nat Brown interior, Birch Trim... 2002 325Ci se. 60k miles.

I have NO idea whether this config. is considered cool, old, ugly or whatever... I likes it though !

Attachments