BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Post Pics of your E46

2M views 7K replies 1K participants last post by  lifew/dogs 
#1 ·
The guys in the E30 forum have a thread like this going on 30 pages, and the guys on my old Saab forum are pushing 100. :yikes: So lets give them a run for their money. I know there are some of you out there sitting on some Natural Brown Interior gems and aren't sharing with the rest of the group, so c'mon cough em up.

:D Like you poor guys haven't seen enough of this car in the past few weeks. Oh well, I'm looking forward to seeing everybody else's. :D

See less See more
#3,202 · (Edited)
Here are some preliminary pics ... It rained and the car is not washed/waxed, so it's semi-dirty. The inside is as clean as a 12.5 k mile car can be....
It took me a while to realize that my wife had set the camera to the smallest pic/quality size and when I realized it, it was raining too much, so better pics WILL come in the future, WITHOUT the hideous front license plate and holder; I almost didn't want to post pics with it, but here they are anyway:

#3,204 ·
You, Sir,

Have EXQUISITE taste in automobiles....(of course, I *might* just be a little bit biased ! :)

Many happy miles, my man !

#3,205 ·
Looks like a 12K mile car:D

Congratulations and enjoy!!

#3,221 ·
Thanks, ftw.

It's a great picture. The photographer nailed that one.

I have an E92 and I do prefer the E46 interior over it. Why? Because the E92 interior feels more detached. Doesn't feel as up close as the E46.

But it's all a preference, of course. I'm glad the M wheel could make up for the E46's shortcomings, though. :thumbup: