BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

What Modifications have you done to your E9X M3?

2K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  ///M3 E93 in LA 
#1 ·
There does not seem to be a lot of aftermarket E9X M3 parts out there?

What have some of you done?

So far I have added Aluminum pedals and the rear spoiler lip. For some strange reason it is standard on the coupe, but not the cabrio?

How about front spoiler/splitter? any pics of yours?

Thanks!

#2 ·
Before I even pick it up, mine will have ceramic tinted windows, clear bra, and aluminum pedals installed. After that, I'll probably leave mine pretty close to stock. I might consider a suspension drop, as long as I could get a setup that will work with EDC. Stock M3's often seem like they sit up a bit high, especially the coupes.

#3 ·
Yeah, I noticed that, my 330Ci (sport package) is lower then my M3.

Congrats, Sounds very nicely equiped!! I passed on the satellite radio to keep the price down and regret it. Didn't get the extended leather or premium sound either, but I'm okay with that. Your wait will be well rewarded. The M3 is awesome!

#4 ·
Nice 'vert!

Did your E46 come with the performance (ZHP) package or did you put on the M-tech bumper after you bought it? I had the same front bumper on my E46 w/ ZHP, and it was so low to the ground that it got more than a few scrapes. That's one thing I won't miss on the E92, but I'm still surprised it's so high off the ground.

Some of the common mods so far are wheels, suspension, exhaust, rear diffuser, painted front reflectors, and a few other minor things, but you're right, there's not much out yet. Did you order and have to wait for yours or find it on the lot? No need to worry about premium sound when you can just drop the top!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.