BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

ALEE! Oh my god oh my god oh my god!!!

6K views 58 replies 9 participants last post by  -=Hot|Ice=- 
#1 ·
Plastic wrap Comfort food

Hi. This is in no way a temptation for you to pull the trigger. Nope. Not at all.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

See less See more
#4 ·
I'm worried about the stage 2+ suspensions mucking up my ride quality. I love how it is now and I'm just worried any kind of improvements could do more harm then good.

Also found out that the pulley kit will need to be swapped if I do ESS :/ so basically if I did a dinan pulley system it would be temporary until the 625/650 vt2.

Right now I'm sure I'll do:

CAI Dinan
Pulley kit (399 is too cheap to not pull the trigger)

Unsure:
Suspension stage 2 or more
ESS (not sure how deep I wanna go especially with the nismo gtr coming )

#8 ·
Strut bars make a nice engine bay piece. I can say that initial turn in and hard u-turns are where I can feel the difference the most. Did I mention it's eye candy???

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

#21 ·
BFD your OEM will works just as good as Dinan.

#26 ·
guys. it's the cheapest dinan mod you can do, and i think it's more engine bay candy than anything else

#35 ·
Those look sick! I may have to order a set. I never actually considered them until seeing this thread. They just look so cool!

Exhausts are 20% off this month. A midpipe might be next...
Do it!

#52 ·
Now install! Engine bay Candy!!

Sorry for the late reply. No decrease in performance of any of the accessories and no oil temp difference. I just installed this on the LRP last weekend and its awesome. I also had this pulley on my previous M3 with about 5k miles and 10 track days and I never noticed any oil temp increase or decrease in accessory performance. Do it!!! There are still a few days left for the sale! :thumbup:
I'm pulling the trigger! It's done!

#50 ·
those are great looking

does anyone have experience with the throttle bodies? seems pretty steep for the performance gains.

#51 ·
I am going to do the throttle bodies after the holidays. My friend is a DINAN installer, and he recommends them over the pulley. Its not about the numbers the bodies give, its the response that you will feel after they are installed. Thats what he said. I am fighting the urge of starting my DINAN crusade on my M. I had my 335 done up with DINAN and miss it.

#53 ·
my guy put a bunch of dinan stuff in my m3 but steered me clear of the throttle bodies. i wonder why. will report back

#56 ·
installed this weekend! I also put on the cf intake. The intake is awesome. It definitly has a nice growl under hard acceleration.
love it!!!! We now match.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.