BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Where is UcrewX5?

2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Josh03SGM3 
#1 ·
:dunno: :(

#10 ·
Verbalkint said:
I believe he is in Lowell, MA, watching his daughters compete in the U.S. Synchronized Skating Championships.

Lucky guy. :) Good for him!
Yup, I'm here in Lowell, MA for the Synchro Skating Championships :thumbup: Our hotel is up in Nashua, NH, which is about a half an hour north of the rink. With the skating schedules, there is not a lot of spare time. But drop me a PM if you are around this area and have time to hook up for a few drinks in the late evening.

Ken - you have a PM.

#12 ·
UCrewX5 said:
Yup, I'm here in Lowell, MA for the Synchro Skating Championships :thumbup: Our hotel is up in Nashua, NH.
I have never watched synchro skating before but it must be something really cool and extremely difficult to do. I wonder if the championship is on TV? Would like to watch it.

Have a good time there, Jeff. And oh, watch out for the car-jacker in CJ country. (J/K :D )

#13 ·
breytonX5 said:
I have never watched synchro skating before but it must be something really cool and extremely difficult to do. I wonder if the championship is on TV? Would like to watch it.
It's on Comcast's Sports Channel in the East. It's also webcast on the internet (pay-per-view) - http://www.usfsa.org/shell.asp?sid=26936

The event to watch is the Senior Long Program, which is Saturday around 8:00 PM Eastern. My daughter's team, the Crystallettes, are currently in 3rd after the short program. They have an excellent long program, so we are optimistic that they can move up to take Silver or Gold :thumbup:

We have also ordered DVD's of the event, which should be sent out in a few weeks.

Thanks for all the well wishes, I appreciate it.

#14 ·
Kewl Jeff! wish them the best of luck. :thumbup:

UCrewX5 said:
It's on Comcast's Sports Channel in the East. It's also webcast on the internet (pay-per-view) - http://www.usfsa.org/shell.asp?sid=26936

The event to watch is the Senior Long Program, which is Saturday around 8:00 PM Eastern. My daughter's team, the Crystallettes, are currently in 3rd after the short program. They have an excellent long program, so we are optimistic that they can move up to take Silver or Gold :thumbup:

We have also ordered DVD's of the event, which should be sent out in a few weeks.

Thanks for all the well wishes, I appreciate it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.