BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Trunk Roundel

4K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  JPEG23 
#1 ·
Has anyone found an aftermarket roundel for the trunks of our 63/64s? I want the Black/White for the hood and wheels, but only if I can get the trunk to match.

#3 ·
For the trunk roundel I think you will need to get the overlay stickers from Bimmian or JSLevi.

#10 · (Edited)
The hood roundel works perfectly for the trunk... with a little modification. The pins need to be ground down. Then you simply apply emblem glue or m3 tape and stick. I was a little concerned about whether it would be secure and look right. It looks great and seems very secure. I have had mine on there for about two months with no issues.

#12 ·
i got the black/white hood and trunk roundels on, i also did what Dallas_6 did, the one that i ordered had the two pins, so i had to cut the pins and shave it down to make it flat then apply double sided sticky tape along the interior of the b/w roundel and stuck it on, it comes out nice and looks flush.

oh and the stock one is attached by double sided sticky tape, so it takes a little longer to take off then the hood roundel

#13 ·
I have black/white roundels(I did plain colors no carbon fiber look)...I just used a hood roundel(same size as trunk round) and got rid of the knobs on the back of the roundel using pliers and used 3M auto trim tape.

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.