BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Performance Power Kit

7K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  HPIA4v2 
#1 ·
I bought from BMW of Morristown the BMW performance Power Kit part #11122183957. I was able to snag it for 600 and the install cost me an hour of labor.

The results? The exhaust sounds a lil more burly at idle, throttle response is crisper and no turbo lag at all.

Well worth the money especially that I was able to get one from inventory before BMW jacked up the price to 1500

That extra 40HP and 30 ft-lbs of torque can definitely be felt

#2 · (Edited)
That's great news
So....,
1. Is it the 40hp / 30 tis version like in the 2013's
2. How did u get it for $600 instead of $1500:thumbup: can u get me one from inventory?
3. Factory BMW warranties item I'm assuming?
4. Any issues w ur car so far?
Thanks for the review and info
Rob:thumbup:

#5 ·
1.Yes it is a retrofit of the M package tuning
2.I got it right before the price went up there was one left listed at 600 when I bought it on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/160534280808?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
3.Full BMW warranty. The retrofit was performed at the dealership and does not affect any warranty you have because it is made and approved by BMW
4.No issues at all, increased power and torque can definitely be felt and I don't see any increase in fuel consumption.

#3 ·
I bought from BMW of Morristown the BMW performance Power Kit part #11122183957. I was able to snag it for 600 and the install cost me an hour of labor.

The results? The exhaust sounds a lil more burly at idle, throttle response is crisper and no turbo lag at all.

Well worth the money especially that I was able to get one from inventory before BMW jacked up the price to 1500

That extra 40HP and 30 ft-lbs of torque can definitely be felt
Who did you speak with there? They said $600 was well under what they get it for.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.