BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Exhaust.... What to buy??

8K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  BT07M6V10 
#1 ·
Hello everyone. Just sold the 645. M6 is on the way here..
I'm looking to get exhaust for it but I'm up in the air what to get for it

#3 ·
BETTER Option...

Why waste all that money on a big name exhaust when you can do what I did for $600 including labor AND lose about 75 pounds in weight also? Here's the YouTube clip of a fly-by with the new exhaust.

Deleted the stock mufflers, h-pipe, secondary cats & resonators and replaced all of that with a single Magnaflow X-Muffler in the center section & new stainless tips.

Here's the thread at M6 Boards
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e6...-m6board-com/195510-mufflers-deleted-wow.html

#5 ·
I also traded my 650 for a M6 and I have the RPi GT full (sections 1, 2 & 3) and the sound is great. A little loud but I love it. you can also get the street version which is about 20% quieter.

Plus factor, you will add HP power to your bottom line.

90% of M6 owners that I know have the RPi for the performance and sound,

The only wat to judge is to listen to all in person as the videos really does not help, it sounds good but in person it will sound totally different.

#7 ·
Just ordered my Eisenmann race exhaust round tips. To me it came down to the Eisenmann or the Tubi Rumore exhaust. The Tubi was just to expensive i think their website was selling them for around $5,400! The Eisenmann only cost me $2,500 and I have always loved the sound of them so I went with that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.