BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Quad Exhaust Tips

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  ModBargains III 
#1 ·
Within the last 12 months or so there was a thread where someone in the Los Angels area or close, had suggested a place where you could get your tips and have the rear fender cut out for it to...
Anybody remember what that thread was or who?

#2 ·
Is that just the tips or was it in conjunction with an exhaust change? I'd love to fill the rest of the space left by the M6 bumper replacement but I don't want to do any exhaust work.

#3 ·
It was a exhaust thread, and in the thread someone was talking about a place (maybe riverside) where a muffler shop was able to sell, instal and cut out the fender for quad tips....
I think they even had pics. Ive searched but cant find it....
Im up for a road trip and thought Id have it done while I was down that way.

#4 · (Edited)
#7 ·
If you get a quad exhaust then yes, we can cut open the bumper to accommodate the larger tip size. Adding on just exhaust tips can be done as well, but I'd honestly recommend an exhaust to get the better sound out of it if I'm honest. Something like this rings a bell when I talk about quad exhausts for your car:

Eisenmann Sport or Racing Exhaust BMW E63 6 Series, 645, 650

Hope that helps :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.