BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Lease Consultant Introduction

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  LeaseCompare 
#1 ·
Hello and thank you for allowing me to participate on Bimmerfest.

As an introduction I own and operate a national independent leasing company through LeaseCompare.com. I've been in the auto business working on behalf of the consumer since 1989.

In addition to president of Automobile Consumer Services, Inc. (ACS), I serve on the board of the Ohio Vehicle Leasing Association (OVLA), Vice President of the National Vehicle Leasing Association (NVLA) and Co-Chairperson on the Technology Committee of the International Automotive Remarketing Alliance (IARA).

As a Certified Lease Consultant my main goal here is to help answer leasing questions. I'll also provide information on the captive (manufacturer) lease programs and general news about the leasing industry.

I like sailing and cigars.

Thanks again!

#3 ·
Thanks for the welcome.

Yes, I will be posting all of the BMWFS lease programs tomorrow (3/4).

You can use our LeaseCompare.com service to lease a new, from the dealer, or a used, from a dealer or private party, BMW. You will find that our quotes may not compete with BMWFS subsidized lease programs but other than that we are normally very competitive especially on used.

#6 ·
pricing for new 2005 325I

Let me open up and ask if you might have the lease rates for the new 2005 325i? and when will they be available?

LeaseCompare said:
Hello and thank you for allowing me to participate on Bimmerfest.

As an introduction I own and operate a national independent leasing company through LeaseCompare.com. I've been in the auto business working on behalf of the consumer since 1989.

In addition to president of Automobile Consumer Services, Inc. (ACS), I serve on the board of the Ohio Vehicle Leasing Association (OVLA), Vice President of the National Vehicle Leasing Association (NVLA) and Co-Chairperson on the Technology Committee of the International Automotive Remarketing Alliance (IARA).

As a Certified Lease Consultant my main goal here is to help answer leasing questions. I'll also provide information on the captive (manufacturer) lease programs and general news about the leasing industry.

I like sailing and cigars.

Thanks again!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.