BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Hi

2K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  BlueZ4AZ 
#1 ·
I'm new to this forum and new to owning a BMW .I just sold my C6 Vette last fall and waited until this spring and ordered a Z435is. I got the car last week and I have to say I really like this car not as fast as the Vetted but way more refined and fun to drive. The only complaint I have is the ugly looking brake calipers. I think BMW could have dressed them up somehow they look unfinished IMHO. Well I just wanted introduce myself and say :hi:

See less See more
#2 ·
Congrats and welcome. I'm assuming it's a much nicer interior than the C6 as well.

#7 ·
Welcome to a fellow Marylander. I'm guessing I am northwest of your home.

#9 ·
Is that the new proposed state flag of MD in your signature?

#10 ·
OZ4 if you don't like the calipers, do what I did. I had them powder coated. It's a tough, durable finish and fairly inexpensive to do. You'll have to completely disassemble the brakes, take the calipers to a powder coater, then have them reassembled. I think they look great...see pix below

Attachments

#12 ·
Yes they look great but for the price of this car you should not have to do that IMHO . BMW missed the little details that even Gm and Audi got right . The Vette had Corvette on the calipers and Audi has TT But I love this car

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.