BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Posts pics of Your E30

1M views 4K replies 854 participants last post by  toddlemmon_5883 
#1 ·
Just picked her up today for a paltry sum of $900. It's an 85' 325e
Oxidized and rusty! Gonna show her some TLC in the coming months and I thought i'd check out some of the festers rides.

Please post some pics!!!:thumbup:

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
:rofl: I know this is not a Mercedes forum but this it the only pic on my E30 B4 My camera broke :cry:

Attachments

Reactions: moricio
#19 ·
Her is my E30's

Here is my sold E30's,now I am working on my 1989 325 ic 134,000 miles,1992 325ic 170,000,1990 325i 4D 154,000 miles, ones its dont I will post some pics, Thanks for looking

Attachments

#33 ·
Car had been off for a paint job and put new bumpers to get rid of the diving boards :)
Looking very nice johny:thumbup: we are almost twins same rear bump and side skirts(I turned them round backwards though), I can't see the front very good in that pic..post another. Love the color too...It was between your color and the lighter blue when I got painted.

#34 ·
Cheers!

Yeah I knew I wanted a dark metallic blue and just picked one off the color chart I liked.
Turned out better than I thought really :).

I like the idea of the side skirts on the "wrong" way. Makes it say, "wait a minute, something different with that car" from the side ;)

Having some issues with the rear bumper but hopefully will get it fixed this week. The guys who put it on did a SH!T job, of course. Will probably just try get my money back and spend all weekend making new brackets and mounts for it.

They decided to use pop rivets all over the place for it and Im heading down to freak at them later.

Sorry for the outburst... pretty livid at the minute!:mad:

P.S. -> Il get another pic of the front and put it up there too...

#37 ·
Yeah, It looked all good when I picked it up and he said he used "anchors" to hold it on etc etc. I dont even know if I could trust these guys now. I have a friend who is pretty handy and he said we could just build the mounts and things this weekend but gona look for some blood!

Basically last nite turned on to my street and I heard a scraping... No bump or anything on the street all smooth tarmac, then saw the bumper was hanging off! Luckily no cracks but going to go kick some ass!!!

If Im not back by tomorrow... im probably in Jail... :violent: