BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Posts pics of Your E30

1M views 4K replies 854 participants last post by  toddlemmon_5883 
#1 ·
Just picked her up today for a paltry sum of $900. It's an 85' 325e
Oxidized and rusty! Gonna show her some TLC in the coming months and I thought i'd check out some of the festers rides.

Please post some pics!!!:thumbup:

Attachments

See less See more
#47 ·
Here is the pics of the front bumper of the car. Something different between yours and mine bluebimmer ;)

I thought it looked a little more aggressive and was going to put black mesh in so cant see the radiator thru the gaps...
Grrr...looks mean man. Yeah I want some mesh to hide my radiator too, where are you geting it from?

#48 ·
I was gona pick up some wire mesh from Home Depot / Lowes, can of spray paint and probably some clips and silicone to fix it in.

About $35 I think I priced it all at. They have all different sizes (of holes in mesh) either on a roll or as 3 x 3 sheets. Its easy stuff to work with and plenty of options.

Then cut it to size, with some over lap, spray it black and stick it in :D

#63 ·
Wow everyones cars are really good and clean looking (especially yours vartyc). Mine looks like crap with fading paint and stuff lol. Ill just let it be a sleeper for now, cause although it looks shady, it runs great!

#65 ·
Thanks for the nice words... the car is MINT and im really fortunate...just had to wash and polish the Heck out of it to bring'er back to life... but now she looks like NEW.... people dont believe me when I tell them its a '93! :bigpimp:

-MrC