BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

BMW Parts and Accessories

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  ramius 
#1 ·
Now, I'm sure a number of you know about this site but it has a pretty nice selection for most e30's. I have purchased a new hood emblem and 4 new BMW hub cap emblems for my car and they seem like quality parts.

http://www.bavauto.com/

#5 ·
How do you find the quality of their parts, I started using them when when we lost our local BMW dealer and was disapponted with the quality. I bought a flex disc and a ball joint for customer cars, flex disc lasted 4 months ball joint lasted a year. So I stopped using them for hard parts, and stopped using them entirely when the stopped giving dealer discounts. I do have to say they stood behind the products an I got full refunds.

#9 ·
after checking out the website, i realized that i live a mere 30 or so minutes away from their showroom/warehouse. and as it turns out i bought my 325i off a guy that is probably a half mile or so from it. I'll have to swing by somthime and check it out.

Steve

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.