BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Can't lose with 22's

8K views 43 replies 13 participants last post by  CABimmerNation 
#1 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Alloy wheel
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Alloy wheel

Here is the finished product. 22x9 and 22x10.5 brushed face with chrome lip. Lowered 2" in the front with Megan Racing springs and the rear with lowering links. I need to so some fine tuning. Then I'll be ready.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

See less See more
#3 ·
Great wheels:thumbup:

#4 ·
Sweet, looks mean.

#5 ·
Is the ride quality difference noticeable?

#10 ·
Just imagine Sport +++

#11 ·
Gotcha - thank you. I was hoping that you get all the pluses without any minuses. Sort of like ECU tuners say, no loss in fuel economy since BMW tunes for bad gas tolerance etc.

#39 ·
No smitty it's not awd. I have a question though. What are the differences between the 3 modes comfort sport and sport+. Do they just tighten the suspension, or lower and raise as well?

i have an '11 Li xdrive and i'm about to slap the 22s on, but i'm also wondering how lowering with the 22s would affect the awd. i know i'm good with the rims, but the rims AND lowering combo might affect the awd so i'll most likely stay away from the lowering. i still wanna have as plush a ride as possible rather that performance bc i'll only be using mine to cruise around on the weekends.

#15 ·
#18 ·
I'm locked and loaded for bimmerfest now. Is anyone going to the bodenhaus grand opening Sunday.

What, where, when?

#20 ·
#22 ·
Selfmade, you've done it again! Looks great?
What color are you painting the calipers?

#24 ·

Attachments

#27 ·
Red, yellow or M blue. The red could be cool if you match the shade of red to your taillights. You going to tint those?

#29 ·
#32 ·
I think I'm leaning towards a yellow or gold. For some reason it just keeps standing out in my mind. It will match my gold chains and Versace sweatsuit.

BAM! Gold it is...

#37 ·
Slammed, looks sick. Why black reflectors and not white?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.