BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Price check?

1K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  jcatral14 
#1 · (Edited)
Yet another price check thread :angel:

I got a quote this afternoon for a 2014 X3 lease; 36 mos, 10k/yr., no down just tax, title, reg. Total 3200 out the door and $460 a month. X3 28i, Mineral Silver, Chestnut leather, CWP and Lighting Package only.

If I do 7 MSDs I should be able to lower even further :thumbup:

Any thoughts? TIA :)

#2 ·
I'm told no MSDs are permitted in NY state. Any truth to that? TIA

#3 ·
Anyone care to share their insight?

A couple of questions:
The M package seems more aesthetic and suspension upgrades and no engine/exhaust upgrades yes?
If you had to choose one, M package or Tech package?

Thanks

#4 ·
I chose Tech over M but many have the M package, new steering wheel, seats, external aesthetics and new wheels. No engine, exhaust or suspension upgrades included with it.

#5 ·
Wait, the suspension isn't even tweaked? :tsk: I guess it's Tech Package then :p

#6 ·
Well I'm ready to pull the trigger. I'm foregoing the Tech as well since BT handsfree is standard anyway and so is aux input for my music. X28i Blue Water, Chestnut leather, CWP and LP. $435 /mo plus title and reg and all taxes paid at incept. Total around $3200 drive off and around 26600 residual. Not sure what that translates to but I'm happy with it.

#7 ·
Closed the order yesterday! Now the wait begins :)
Thanks to all who shared info via PM it really helped! Got my car for under invoice :bigpimp: after all the rebates and loyalty discounts. I should be jailed for highway robbery :rofl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.