BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

my bmw ! fist time posting pics !

3K views 37 replies 14 participants last post by  barroyo 
#1 ·
let me know .. do you guys my mods ?

will post more pics of the interior and the rear fitted screens from london .
thanks for looking :p

Attachments

See less See more
#11 ·
OMG you have a 3 series Dinan badge!!! Where the hell did you find one, I have been looking everywhere!
There, corrected that for you...

#20 ·
We are talking 68K pesos with 28K miles, or even 68K miles for 28K pesos, correct? 28K pesos is a pretty darn good deal, so ofcourse not, but $28K is on the complete opposite end of that spectrum...w.ow, that "Dinan" package is pricey huh!

#22 ·
So, not offering more details on which Dinan parts are installed?

#23 ·
I think it is pretty apparent that there arent many DINAN parts on the car..

#26 ·
hey who said i dont have dinan parts why all the hate in this forum i said i will post pictures when i can .. wow i had no idea you guys hate my first pics ...

even if i didnt had any dinan parts ... wow .. i can believe ... you guys can even wait a couple of days to see the rest of the pics ..:mad:

#28 ·
hey who said i dont have dinan parts why all the hate in this forum i said i will post pictures when i can .. wow i had no idea you guys hate my first pics ...

even if i didnt had any dinan parts ... wow .. i can believe ... you guys can even wait a couple of days to see the rest of the pics ..:mad:
I don't think people are hating on you... It's just the whole aspect of "fronting" like you have a Dinan car when you don't. BTW, nobody was asking for more pics, we were inquiring what Dinan parts you have installed, if you don't have any that's cool too....but don't place a badge on your car like you do, if your going to do that, go all out and put an M3 badge instead. It's called being a poser, be proud of what you have bro

#33 · (Edited)
It is the Dynavin, but looking at the knobs, it is the Version 3 or before.

They are up to Version 5...and I have to say it is a great unit. They have now installed a matte screen (which they should have from day 1) to rid it of the horrible daytime glare. They have updated the user interface in V5 and it is by far the less chessy interface.

I can't really put my finger on anything that they could make better without making it a hella-expensive unit. With time will come normal progression in technology updates, but for what is on the market and what it offers, I'd recommend it as a very worthwhile purchase. (Jeff@DynavinSolutions is the man to purchase from).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.