BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Rubber Floor Mats?

6K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  MrT-Man 
#1 ·
Anyone picked up some non-OEM rubber mats for their X1 yet? I don't particularly care for the OEM ones, and I'm curious if anyone else has found a good set that they like better.

Thanks in advance!!

:drive:

#2 ·
I'll probably get a set when I take delivery. Then just wait for WeatherTech to make floor liners and swap them out.

#3 ·
unfortunately, weather tech does not sell them directly to consumers.
you have to buy from dealer
i ordered them from ebay - i think it was BMW of Roswell. They sent the back in black (which matched) but the front in tan (didn't match) and are replacing those.

#6 ·
I spoke to Weathertech Friday.
They said production for the 2013x1 mats and liners will be completed in 4-6 weeks. They did say they will be for sale direct to consumers. You can go to their website, send them a note (under Product Request) with what you want to order and they will email you when they become available.

#5 ·
Do not wear suede shoes with these rubber mats!!! Scuffs and removes the suede on your heels!! I know.....so no nice shoes with these. I'll have to check the weather tech for next year, maybe I can still wear nice shoes when weather permits.

#17 ·
There is a small hump and the Weathertech liners for the x1 do not go over the hump - instead you get two separate liners/trays. I was a little disappointed as their X3 and X5 liners go over the hump.

I purchased direct from Weathertech since they were about $100 cheaper then my dealer even with my 15% new owner discount and the shipping was free.

DeeDee

#20 ·
There is a small hump and the Weathertech liners for the x1 do not go over the hump - instead you get two separate liners/trays. I was a little disappointed as their X3 and X5 liners go over the hump.

DeeDee
That's really annoying. The photo on the website shows it as a single piece in the rear, but sure enough if you click on "Important Fit Notes" it tells you that it's two separate pieces...

Still, they seem better than the OEM all-weather mats so I think I'll go for the Weathertech regardless...

#19 ·
My Power Ride Edition came with all weather floor mats in the roof box, they don't seem as deep as Weather Techs that I've had on other vehicles but the fit and look is very good.

The all season weather trays I have in my ML 550 are very good. I believe they are Weather Techs badged with the Mercedes logo.

If I were to buy mats it would be the Weather Tech trays, covers most of the floor and keeps everything clean, I use them year round.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.