BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Successfully coded my E70

173K views 283 replies 110 participants last post by  kt550xi 
#1 ·
Coded:
1. Windows up / sunroof close with keyfob
2. Mirrors fold on lock with keyfob
3. Disable annoying iDrive disclaimer
4. Hazzard double blink (instead of flash, pause, flash pause, its now flash, flash, pause, flash flash, pause)
5. Foglights active with high beams
6. Corner light delete
7. Digital speedometer (Even though I already have HUD)

I still have to code the trunk close from the button inside and also the keyfob.

#80 ·
I wasn't really interested in the video stuff, but I do want the tailgate close with keyfob. I tried using the V46 daten files for the 2013 E70, but got errors on the FRM and KOMBI modules where of course a lot of the desired features live. Based on some comments I read, I installed the V45 daten and was able to code the FRM, CAS, CIC and KOMBI modules without issue, but the HKL module, home of the tailgate functions, won't read. Do you have any ideas why this is happening. I looked at the error logs and it is obviously errors in the ECU files, but I am not yet experienced enough to undertake modifying them.

Thanks for all your info in this thread!

#82 · (Edited)
#116 ·
#118 ·
It is frustrating trying to code the E-chassis ... coming from the F10 and we spent a good amount of time organizing all the information about coding, where to get the files, etc. It has been a nightmare to find the right files here and everyone you ask says "google is your friend". Come on now! This can be done in a more organized fashion, we are all working together here and it's not meant to be a "hey, I got it, screw you trying to find it".

All links to data files I find are old or corrupted or people took it down. Seriously, what gives?

#121 ·
P'M me and I'll send the files over to you. I think I still have the zip files so they are able to be sent via email. I think the consensus here is that the info is out there, the F-Series packages were sort of gift wrapped for everyone.

Also, for the most part if you have a question any one on here should be able to help you out, it's when someone (generally, not saying you did this) asks something that can be answered with a quick search, members are less willing to help.

:thumbup:

#120 ·
well, that's the other thing ... I've coded 15 F10s in the last 2 months and I refuse to charge money for it. That's not why we're in this forum. I've received 4 offers to code my car for $200. That is ridiculous.

#125 ·
Look man, i'm not looking for a knife fight here ... I'm just looking for help. I'll start PM'ing people like it's nobody's business.

#126 · (Edited)
FFS man, it took me like 3 minutes to find these. Standard tools and v.44 Hope you know all the precautions, since you have used e-sys before.

https://rapidshare.com/#!download|6...|32574|R~01EAD0AD82AC0D88BF4DD516945E476B|0|0

http://www.heroturko.me/softwares/2133032-bmw-sp-daten-v44-e70-2011-2012.html

Is google broken for you or something? You will probably need v.46 for the MY '13 though.

Here is the light version if you already have all the ecu descriptor files
http://www.2shared.com/complete/ka27nied/SP-V46-LightVersion-E70.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.