BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Technic PnP :: Logic7/HK (677) PnP Trunk Sub Harness

328K views 909 replies 343 participants last post by  Technic 
#1 ·
As a quick and efficient solution for those that would like to either add a trunk sub or replace the OEM woofers with SWS-8 (or doing both), this is a custom made, plug 'n play complete harness with a built in, 150W max Navone LOC -custom made for this particular application- with remote turn on signal output right at the harness itself -no need to run a remote wire from the cabin.

This harness connects between the OEM amp and the OEM audio connector using OEM connectors, wires are properly soldered and labeled so no OEM wires need to be cut, spliced or tapped cut. Just plug it and add the amp. Navone LOC takes care of the Logic7 high power woofer outputs, so interface with any aftermarket amp is guaranteed.

Quantities are very limited as this is just a test of the potential market of a harness like this. It can be also used in 1-, 3-Series and X5/X6 Individual Audio/Premium systems.

Price: $75 thru PayPal shipped in the USA, 1 year warranty in case of defects or malfunctions. Warranty void if harness is modified in any way.

See less See more
#574 ·
I have a 2007 M5 with Logic 7. I don't know much about the system in my car, but do you sell a harness that will allow me to run an external sub amp while keeping the rest of the system intact?

#582 ·
How much is the harness to add amp and subs for 2007 M5 with Logic 7?

#583 ·
Can't figure out how to PM from BimmerApp

#595 ·
e66 plug in play amplifier wiring harness

Technic,
Do you still sell the plug and play harness for the 2006 750li?

As a quick and efficient solution for those that would like to either

add a trunk sub or replace the OEM woofers with SWS-8 (or doing both), this is a custom made, plug 'n play complete harness with a built in, 150W max Navone LOC -custom made for this particular application- with remote turn on signal output right at the harness itself -no need to run a remote wire from the cabin.

This harness connects between the OEM amp and the OEM audio connector using OEM connectors, wires are properly soldered and labeled so no OEM wires need to be cut, spliced or tapped cut. Just plug it and add the amp. Navone LOC takes care of the Logic7 high power woofer outputs, so interface with any aftermarket amp is guaranteed.

Quantities are very limited as this is just a test of the potential market of a harness like this. It can be also used in 1-, 3-Series and X5/X6 Individual Audio/Premium systems.

Price: $75 thru PayPal shipped in the USA, 1 year warranty in case of defects or malfunctions. Warranty void if harness is modified in any way.