BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

My first BMW ever

1K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  Toothless02 
#1 ·
Here is my first every BMW. I am loving this car. Just wanted to show it off to you all a little.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Geez the E39 looks so good in white and paired with those M Parallels...mmm...so good. :thumbup:

Welcome to the E39 family!

#14 ·
Looks nice but...has it been in an accident? Just asking because in the picture it looks like there is a misalignment going on between the hood/fender/bumper/light.

Don't get too excited about having little "M"s all over the car, I've seen an E39 with M5 badges and it has a single small exhast tip and then you look under the hood...I6! Sometimes CL can be hilarious. Do a web search for a VIN decoder and run yours through it and that will tell you what you are supposed to have. These cars are easy to work on, kinda like a 70's Chevy, anyone with a toolbox can swap out half the parts on the car.

#18 ·
very clean.... nice buy..

If you have any intention of keeping the car for any duration of more then a single season.. Id recommend getting your self the service manual, A good OBD2 scanner (not one of those peak Pos') And oil filter houseing wrench

the car is the easiest thing in the world to work on... but if you start making mistakes... dollars turn in to thousands of dollars b4 you can say "oh wait"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.