BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Craigslist Finds Thread

Tags
:3
623K views 10K replies 296 participants last post by  ChuckyVee 
#1 ·
i do it, you do it....we all do it. so what's the sense in hiding it?

post you're craigslist finds, we'll discuss and give opinions on the deals. woohooooo:bigpimp:

#19 · (Edited)
That really is beautiful looking car I absolutely love them, good find.

#13 ·
They are still going to pop up in other threads. I think we should try a craigslist fail thread

like that fool that wanted to trade his corolla for an m3

#24 ·
R So u gonna pick up that body kit??[/QUOTE said:
ehh the timing right now is horrible, gotta save up for a bunch of gift giving holidays :/ haha....

anniversary w the gf/christmas/gf's bday......sigh

and no, my car is not my gf....but theyre both equally tempermental muahahaha

#27 ·
haha i like where your heads at, but i think im gonna ask the rents for some depos....that is if they want to do gifts this year. been living in their house while they're living in cape cod (without paying them any rent or utilities) so i feel that may be my "gift" this year hahah.

#30 ·
ya it's pretty nice having housing taken care of. i was living with my brother and his friend RIGHT on the ocean last summer. it was my familys "gathering house" i suppose, used it for weddings and cookouts and stuff like that, it was perfect for us (and my bros roomate had a nice 72 inch flat screen which helped). but then my uncle decided to sell it, gave us one month to find a new place AKA move back in with your parents.

but then one month into that my parents had to move down the cape to take care of my grandmother, they've been there for a little over a year. it was perfect timing because now i can live with the gf in a nice fully furnished house without it being super awkward having my rents be there.

#35 · (Edited)
Maybe they fit a Reliant Robin? At least on that car you couldn't see one of the hidious things.

I can't think of a single example of a three-spoke wheel that looks good. Usama's recent purchase of the e30 with those gross chrome threes (thank God they're gone!) made me question why any company would spend untold piles of money to create such an ugly wheel. I guess some 'people' like them. Blind ones, mostly. :confused:

#36 ·
must be some nice laptops ehh?

my friends got 2 15" cbr's just layin around, got sick of ruining his trunk every time he pounded em.

and i saw usamas 3 spokes that came w the new whip, ttteerrrrriiibbllleee.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.