BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Craigslist Finds Thread

Tags
:3
623K views 10K replies 296 participants last post by  ChuckyVee 
#1 ·
i do it, you do it....we all do it. so what's the sense in hiding it?

post you're craigslist finds, we'll discuss and give opinions on the deals. woohooooo:bigpimp:

#4,286 ·
That M6 looks great! I hope one of us grabs it.

Other than the seller stating the manual transmission is rare, what's wrong with the M3 vert? :D

#4,289 ·
I would tend to agree. With an addendum that the 4D variants have even more autos.

#4,304 ·
yeah, i know...:tsk:

I'd sport it.
as would i...:D just because it's a manual benz, tho...
Oh my...

My local euro wrecker:

http://www.wix.com/europartscars/europarts#!on-sale/albumphotos3=7

E38: (needs new tranny (ie: Joey's dream) $2300.

E24: (he says runs well, then it runs well) $2500

E30: (again I actually trust this guy) $1500.
yeah, summa them ar lookin rather old for a 97 audi...:eeps:

s/b an 87, but who really pays attention to teh audi's anyway???:dunno:

df

#4,297 ·
#4,298 ·
That E24 looks delicious.

#4,299 ·
OHH GOD I WANT ITTTT.

I've decided I'm not allowed to have two projects though. I only have a finite amount of money and sanity and I'd rather channel all of it into one project I think.

...I think.

#4,301 ·
Speaking of e38's.. My buddy is currently working to install some style 95's on his e38 and its gon' look badazzz when he starts rolling on them! Simple and clean

Makes me kinda want one, but the V8 has mo mercy :(

#4,308 ·
Who needs good ad copy when you have a car that sells itself? I mean, who doesn't want to buy a 2003 porsche TUBOR from someone with the linguistic skills of a special needs preschooler?

It's TUBOR and everything!!!

I was able to decipher everything in the post with a bit of work except the last line. "What i can said now is my porsche waist better if u get one in dealer."

WHAT THE F*CK DOES THAT MEAN?!?!?!?! :lmao:

#4,311 ·
My personal favorite was:

"So plz DO NOT low ballers caller, and dun waste of our both time 2 asked under kbb fair value ."

We should all send him messages acting as interested buyers and use the same language.
Challenge Accepted. :eeps:

#4,314 ·
There's something just... really... off about that car.

Can't put my finger on it. (Other than the body colored trim, obv.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.