BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Craigslist Finds Thread

Tags
:3
623K views 10K replies 296 participants last post by  ChuckyVee 
#1 ·
i do it, you do it....we all do it. so what's the sense in hiding it?

post you're craigslist finds, we'll discuss and give opinions on the deals. woohooooo:bigpimp:

#4,323 ·
Too many miles. Good price though. I really hate it when they say it has a 'rare' 5 speed manual. I'd say a vast majority of the M3 verts were manual. Not rare. :confused:

#4,319 ·
Joe, why do the first5 two ///M's you posted both have just embossed emblems on the steering wheel? I was of the understanding that all post '95s had the pretty ones. :dunno:

#4,322 ·
#4,339 ·
If I hadn't been browsing the forum on my phone (I love my Atrix!) I wouldn't have seen your posting in time. :thumbup:

The seller seems like a really nice guy. He had someone local text him about buying them just after I paid and he told them they were sold. I told him he could refund the $$ and sell them to the local to avoid having to pack and ship them, but he said, no, a deal's a deal. I wouldn't want to try and pack them, and shipping's going to be pretty high.

#4,344 · (Edited)
Sad indeed. Perhaps not as sad as the 840 that another local BMWCCA member owns, though. He's inflicted a lot of his own "mods" to his car, and it looks awful. He even went so far as to cut louvers in the hood, etc. It looks like it was done with a hack saw and a pair of pliers... When we were at the BMWCCA car control clinic last April, one of the two batteries in his trunk was loose and was rolling all over the place inside his trunk, banging the heck out of everything :tsk:. Anyway, I've chatted with him once or twice, and apparently parts are insanely hard to come by, and crazy expensive when you do.

#4,346 ·

Should be mine all mine!

Arrangements are right now being made thanks much to a 'Fester for picking up/shipping them for me!

#4,350 ·
That seems a very good price. Things to note: the autotragic tranny will die. The Luxury interior is far less desirable. http://www.obd-codes.com/p0335 CPS. Not a difficult or expensive fix.

#4,351 ·
#4,352 ·
Ken those style 264s....I want!

But I has no money...:(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.