BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Valencia Orange with Coral Red Interior?

4K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  Teleskier 
#1 ·
I'm just about to order a new X1, and I love the Valencia Orange, but I also love the Coral Red Interior. I'm afraid it might be a bit, well, too much. Am I crazy? Any thoughts? :)

#10 ·
Yeah, unfortunately (for me!) I think you're all right. I had test driven one with Valencia and Black and that does seem to be the combination to get. On the plus side, if I don't get the red, I don't have to get the Sport Line (which I don't need), so I actually save a good bit of money by just going with black.

#18 · (Edited)
In for a penny, in for a pound. If you're feeling it, then be bold and go for it!

I thought the orange would look horrible in the US until I saw it in FL and CA. It really works well there.

I could see that colour scheme working in the hot climate zone locales of LA, Las Vegas, etc.

Besides, those locations demand tinted glass, which changes the interior look with darker overtones anyway.

I think it could really look great and pay off big time in a fun-in-the-sun hot climate.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.