BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

My BimmerFest Story *Pics and Video*

16K views 25 replies 12 participants last post by  grecoe46 
#1 ·
Well, before I go on I must say, I had and AWSOME time at bimmerfest! Here are my very own pictures, videos, and story board..

The pictures are in order in which they were taken.
1st off here are pictures I took after the caravan left Carlsbad meet up and during the caravan on the freeway..

See less See more
#2 ·

#3 · (Edited)
Now 2nd, these are all pictures at BimmerFest.

HERES ME!

#4 ·

#5 ·

#6 · (Edited)
3rd. Let me start off by saying this. Nate was not speeding when this occurred. While drive in the caravan Nate hit a pot hole on the freeway and then noticed some weird sound coming from the rear. He sucked it up and continued to drive to BimmerFest. After BimmerFest, Nate, Ashley, Whitney, and myself took his car to discount tire to get looked at.. it appeared to be just a bushing which went out.
"CLICK FOR VIEDO"
"CLICK FOR VIEDO"

#7 · (Edited)
4th. After the confirmation that his car was able to be driven home, I snapped some pics and took video of his car.. "CLICK FOR VIEDO"
"CLICK FOR VIEDO"

5th. These are pictures of my car "laguna seca blue" taken by fellow forum members. Thanks guys!

#10 ·
Ronnaferd said:
Awesome pictures!!! I think I saw you get out of your car on the offramp to the showgrounds saturday morning a little past 9. Was that you? I was on the other offramp and saw someone doing this. haha :thumbup:
HAHAHAHA yea that was me.. do you see your car in any of the pics i took?

#13 ·
OG Skooler said:
Awesome pictures Justin! Thanks for sharing.

We need more pictures from the Carlsbad meet point!
hahaha i know..

#14 ·
who said there weren't any decent looking models there? those 2 appear to be half-way decent.

:bigpimp:

#16 ·
scrat said:
best pics so far
wow
thanks i take pride in my camera taking skills!:thumbup: HAHA jk :rofl:

#18 ·
^^ not sure i know what pic your talking about, care to explain?

#20 ·
OHHH hahaha got it... didnt know what you were talking about at first. haha i read you loud and clear now.. yea they were nice ; )

#23 ·
Thursday said:
Hey BMW M3 guy (justin) i think, lol i was the black E36 M3, we rolled through most of SB together with a yellow E36 and a black MCoupe, haha it was cool meeting you on that on ramp lol i'll post up pics as i get them from my freind, Drive On!!

eddie
hey eddie! it was nice rolling up with you! it was a blast.. nice informally meeting you. maybe we will run into eachother again, take care!

Jusitn

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.