BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

The "I'm looking/shopping for a 6 series" and have some questions thread....

241K views 399 replies 209 participants last post by  Six-Demon-Bag 
#1 ·
The "I'm looking/shopping for a 6 series" and have some questions thread....

what up fellas i just finished payin off this car ive had for a about 2 yrs. i see like 05 06 6ers for around 40 45. besides the sick look of the ride any body wanna add something to further convince. the price and looks got me already. Thanks.

#397 ·
Crutchfield has virtually nothing for these cars. I just picked up a device on Amazon that will enable me to use Bluetooth or an Aux cable for music.
I haven't had the time to hook it up yet, but hope it solves the lack of input on the CCC. And there are some head units that can be installed. www.4X4shop.ca has one that looks like it would be the way to go. Bavsound has some nice plug and play speakers for an upgrade. My old 05 still sounds pretty good. If this Aux input doesn't do the trick with a better sounding stereo, I will look at upgrading the speakers later.

#398 ·
I just picked up a 2006 650i convertible with only 47000 miles on it. The kid I bought it from said he had a different head unit installed. The display looks really good and there's a button that when pressed stitches over to Apple Carplay. There is also ba 30 pin connector in the glove box. Of course I use an android phone. Since buying he's become a ghost and isn't any help so I don't know how stream music. Still figuring it out. Otherwise I love the car!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.