BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

yet another lock in question..getting pressure to order

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  gekisai29 
#1 ·
got telephone call from dealer last night saying the loyalty rebate will not apply if i take delivery after 1/2/13. i wiil not be eligible for bmw car club rebate until delivery on or after the 3rd. my understanding from forum is that loyalty & holiday cash is lockable for a delivery within 60 days of program end. am i mistaken or should i find a sealer who will allow me to order by 11/30 & take delivery in january on or after the 3rd?

#2 ·
got telephone call from dealer last night saying the loyalty rebate will not apply if i take delivery after 1/2/13. i wiil not be eligible for bmw car club rebate until delivery on or after the 3rd. my understanding from forum is that loyalty & holiday cash is lockable for a delivery within 60 days of program end. am i mistaken or should i find a sealer who will allow me to order by 11/30 & take delivery in january on or after the 3rd?
yes lockable ...if you want to take delivery in PCD/SC email or PM me...If I lock you in it's 90 days/west

#4 ·
pull ahead is not lockable btw.
i suspect that the dealer wants your sale on the books for 2012

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.