BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Post your E34 pics

792K views 4K replies 559 participants last post by  Aristoc 
#1 ·
I saw a thread on the E36 forum and liked all the pictures but i love th e34 so i wanna see everyones so post your pics stock or not upgraded? give us a little list of what? give us a little list lets get some pictures!! :) i paid 400 dollars for mine whatd you pay?

Attachments

See less See more
#1,569 ·
That is a damn fine machine. I've always had a thing for red 540s...

I'm also in NJ, you should bring it around to a couple meets. Let me know if your interested... I'd love to meet the princess in person :thumbup:

#1,572 ·
Cool I'll have to come up there.
Have to find a wednesday I can get away from the job and the family. :D

#1,586 ·
those coilovers look identical to my XYZ ones, right down to the twist tie holding the little bushes in at the bottom of the rear ones. just different colour though. if they are, you are going to be inpressed by them. i went to those from Vogtlands and despite a heavier engine up front and more or less the same ride height, drives MUCH better now

#1,591 ·
Yeah they do require cutting and welding but I found a spare set of struts for $150. Gonna have to find someone to do the modifications, but everyone on bf.c has been impressed with them.

Sent from my SPH-M910
Yessir respect to Michael who was on the frontlines getting these out to the e34 community.

#1,598 ·
Picked up some sports seats a couple days ago. They are beat to hell and have twisting issues, but that is not a problem for me. I have new skins coming to me shortly and I have already dealt with the seat twist by shortening the worm cables. Only problem for me at the moment is to convert them to memory but I have read several DIY's on bf.c about how to do it. All that's stopping me at the moment is the fact that I need to find another updated memory seat to gut and use the wiring from (shouldn't be hard... Right?)

The photo was taken when I got them, since then the twist has been fixed.

Attachments

#1,603 ·
Sportseats are almost impossible to find in a junk yard lol.

I'm getting them off a friend, I have no idea where he got them from though haha.

I'm pretty sure you can still order bolsters for the seats. I really need to either fill the hole, or just pay up and buy a new one

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.