BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Post your E34 pics

792K views 4K replies 559 participants last post by  Aristoc 
#1 ·
I saw a thread on the E36 forum and liked all the pictures but i love th e34 so i wanna see everyones so post your pics stock or not upgraded? give us a little list of what? give us a little list lets get some pictures!! :) i paid 400 dollars for mine whatd you pay?

Attachments

See less See more
#2,172 ·
He clearly doesn't stack up..

We have a list for this kinda thing, he was not nominated..

Where as, m540fella i believe was. Says it all.

#2,184 · (Edited)
Put my new gas tank in, i knew i smelled gas too regularly
Remember guys if you smell gas find it.
Had two small holes under one where you can see and then the gaping hole.
EDIT____Changed my fuel filter again, by the hole it must have needed it.

Attachments

#2,186 ·
Now i don't smell gas and also lost the occasional hesitation since the new change, also about 30min ago was the first time i put more than 1/2 tank in it, full tank of premium for the e34. She is one happy car.

#2,190 ·
Wow, thats what i paid!

But at 200k lol..

Uber low miles man, good find.

#2,191 ·
It runs perfect! I'm really pleased with it . It's my first bmw and now I understand the appeal. It's slow obviously 525i but a great car. The interior is mint accept the driver seat is torn.everything works no lights on the dash ! The price was awesome . I think I got it because of the gold exterior. This is def the worst color they painted these cars:thumbup:

#2,192 ·
Not a big fan off that rare factory option known as "baby poop brown" paint so sought out by BMW purists lol.

Think i heard it called "executive biege" once too.. Hahahahaha quiet optomistic

#2,196 · (Edited)
Finally replaced my lights today. The old ones were rough. Broken mounts on to the car, lenses, notice the low beam on the one dangling by one mount. New ones have shiny new rings around them and soon to have new lenses b/c i didn't realize they were pitted.

Attachments

#2,197 ·
My E34 is my good luck charm forever and always will i have one.:thumbup:

Attachments

#2,199 ·

Bucket seats in my e34 without being too trashy id like to think?

#2,200 · (Edited)
DP sorry

#2,201 ·

Last pictures to post before i go to coil overs!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.