BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Topeka - leaving 9/19

19K views 130 replies 15 participants last post by  Ucla95 
#1 ·
Who's on it? My wife's car is.

#3 ·
On it, and according to Marinetraffic.com, it's officially underway but going to Sweden before it heads to the US.

#16 ·
I guess I have to stop looking at marinetraffic.com every 8 hours for the next few days. Wish the boat had headed straight to North America instead of hoping around Europe for 5 days. oh well...

#18 ·
Has Topeka fallen a day behind? I thought it was getting to Halifax on the 1st? Now shown as arriving on the 2nd. Or is that just my mind rewriting history and wishing it was scheduled for a day earlier?

Port Country Arrival Departure

HALIFAX, NS CANADA 02/10/2012 02/10/2012
NEW YORK, NY U.S.A. 04/10/2012 05/10/2012
BRUNSWICK, GA U.S.A. 08/10/2012 08/10/2012
CHARLESTON,SC U.S.A. 09/10/2012 09/10/2012

Make the time go quicker.....

#21 ·
GA is the drop off for TX (at least for Houston). The Charleston drop may be unrelated to BMW. I know there is a processing center in GA, so that is where our cars should get off.

#22 ·
The TOPEKA has surfaced again on marine traffic.com on this side of the Atlantic now, approaching Halifax, Canada.

#27 ·
Congrats to the East coasters. Hope our cars enjoyed the ride. A few more days for mine to reach Georgia. And then hopefully not too long in customs.

#30 ·
Hasn't left NY yet, but according to WWL ship schedule, it'll leave today for Brunswick! It moved the Charleston, SC stop to next day. I know it's not sooner but at least I know why it's taking its time.

#31 ·
If you look are marinetraffic, you can also see that it made TWO stops in New Jersey. It was docked, and then went about 12km down the road and redocked. Hope it leaves soon, and ends up in GA early on the 8th, and I get my car by the weekend. Wishful thinking I know...

#32 · (Edited)
My car is on TOPEKA. So excited!

I just found this forum. Feel nice kinship to you guys. I'm in NY so the ship is in port. Yay. Days away I hope.... I know.... Customs, Transport to Dealer, prep.... But I hope next weekend I can take a trip....

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.