BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Help finding interior HID kits

741 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  JoeMonroe 
#1 ·
Hello, I am writing because I've been looking EVERYWHERE to find out where to get different color interior bulbs for my 528i bimmer. I already am getting floor LED bars installed this weekend but I cannot find the bulbs to replace the factory bulbs.

If you don't know what i'm talking about, I want to replace the interior bulbs to look like this inside my car :thumbup:

See less See more
#6 ·
Well actually you can take his comment one of two ways but he's right either way.

A: He's calling you a ricer and telling you to go shop where ricers do. Those places actually will have what your looking for.

B: He's just telling you where those kind of parts are sold. Those places actually will have what your looking for.

#4 ·
eBay has error free "kits". The ones from china/Taiwan are the least expensive option

#5 ·
you can just buy bulk led bags...

I got bags and bags of leds @ 1 or 2 cent a bulb...

the longer and shorter ones... i also have a bag of the cluster bulbs... but i have no need to take the dash apart yet so until then

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.