BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

2013 M3 questions

7K views 38 replies 15 participants last post by  enigma 
#1 ·
I am going to purchase my third BMW soon. I have decided to dive into the deep end and go for the 2013 M3.

This is my first post on Bimmer Forum so I appreciate your patience.

Questions: 1. My other Bmw's have had run flats. I am getting the competition package and there are no run flats. How well do the tires hold up? I have never had a flat with the run flats. I am concerned about not having a spare.

2. I am looking at European pickup and I understand that the 2013 M3 will be built until October of 2013. I am planning on a mid July pick up in Munich. Is this information accurate?

3. I have always had a manual. I love my 135 Coupe and I just cannot imagine an automatic transmission. Thoughts and feedback on manual vs the double clutch 7 speed.

4.I also plan on sticking with the carbon fiber roof and not going with a moon roof. Feedback on this?
5. Any other information that is important for me to know right now.
Thanks for your feedback. I am glad there is a forum like this for my questions.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Can't answer all your questions but see below for some...

I am going to purchase my third BMW soon. I have decided to dive into the deep end and go for the 2013 M3.

This is my first post on Bimmer Forum so I appreciate your patience.

Questions: 1. My other Bmw's have had run flats. I am getting the competition package and there are no run flats. How well do the tires hold up? I have never had a flat with the run flats. I am concerned about not having a spare.

Never had run flats on any of my BMW's but have never had an outright flat in three BMW's I've owned. Had a nail in one of my M3 tires but it was not leaking so I was able to drive to the dealer. There are kits available that will give you a donut spare in the trunk.

2. I am looking at European pickup and I understand that the 2013 M3 will be built until October of 2013. I am planning on a mid July pick up in Munich. Is this information accurate?

Will have to have others confirm but pretty sure the E92 (coupe) stops production before the E93 ('vert). Had in my head the coupe stops production around June/July with the vert production stopping in Oct. Better get in touch with a dealer quick as allocations are getting tight!

3. I have always had a manual. I love my 135 Coupe and I just cannot imagine an automatic transmission. Thoughts and feedback on manual vs the double clutch 7 speed.

Drove stick for more than 20 years but love the DCT on my M3. If you are hard-core stick driver you should probably stick with the stick! Sorry about the bad pun...

4.I also plan on sticking with the carbon fiber roof and not going with a moon roof. Feedback on this?

Small weight savings, some additional headroom. If you track the car you'll have a little room for helmet with the CF roof if needed... Looks great though IMO better on some colors than others. For example the roof gets a bit lost on a black car. Part of the appeal is the contrast you get with white, space gray or red.

5. Any other information that is important for me to know right now.

As I noted above, if you don't have an order in you had better start shopping around for a production slot. There are several highly regarded dealers on this and other forums who can provide more info. Good luck!

Thanks for your feedback. I am glad there is a forum like this for my questions.

#3 ·
OP, kscarrol has already provided some great feedback to your questions. While I don't own an M3, I have recently placed an order and had similar questions.

On not having a spare tire, yes it is a slight concern but you do receive the M-mobility kit. Short of the tire self-destructing, this should be good enough to get you to a service center. There might be vendors who offer a space saving spare. You may want to check with some of the forum sponsors.

End of Production, currently is scheduled for June 2013 for the coupes (E92). That date can change and most likely to an earlier time. Dealers don't know how the allocations are going to be in the closing months. If you are intent on buying an M3, start working with a dealer now.

MT vs. DCT, both are good for different reasons and there are people passionate about one or the other. There's no right answer other than what is best for you. My recommendation, find a local dealer with a DCT equipped M3 and go for a test drive.

On the carbon fiber roof, this is the unique feature of the M3 coupe. Sure there's a weight savings and reduction of the center of gravity. As compared to a coupe with the moon roof, will you notice a difference, most likely not. It is a nice contrast with some of the exterior paints (including white, silver, red and blue). On a black vehicle, IMO, it just blends in. Would you use the moon roof? If not, go with carbon fiber.

Just go through your options list carefully and if ED or PCD pick-up, work with one of the forum sponsors. They can be found in the "Ask a Dealer" area.

#4 ·
I can't answer most of your questions but, as far as the DCT is concerned, I live in the Los Angeles area, and having to use a clutch in the traffic I see, would be a lot of work. With the DCT, in D mode, a simple tap of the throttle puts the car in a nice, non-jerky creep. About 5 mph. This works well in heavy traffic.

Just my opinion! Good Luck with the new M.

#5 ·
1.You will have regular tires which is much better perform compare with RFT, the car comes with a flat tire repair kit.

2. Need to place an order soon so you won't loose allocation with MFG.

3. DCT is a great tranny.

4. forget about the sun roof carbon roof is much lighter.

#6 ·
Hurry your order

+1 to the above

I just picked up my 2013 ED M3 in October and I had some of the same questions so here is how I feel about things since redelivery in December.

I test drove a friend's DTC so I could make an informed decision and I think this is the only way you can approach this. Try it and see what you think. The DTC is awesome period. I just prefer the engagement with a manual, but for the first time in my life getting a non manual tranny was a strong possibility.

The CF roof is the way to go if you need headroom and especially if you think you might want to track the car and need to use a helmet. I'm 6'4" and the sunroof was not even an option for me.

The word I had heard was that there is a strong possibility that BMW will cease production prior o the official June 2013 date. This is the last year of the V8, which is the reason why I made my purchase, and IMO the reason this M3 will be one for the ages. Get your order in if you're serious. I used Greg Poland at Pacific BMW in LA for ED, was great to work with, and I highly would recommend him. The dealers in Cali are very competitive price wise and knowledgeable with Ed or performance center delivery to out of state buyers.

I would highly recommend ED. It will be the only way I purchase further vehicles. Just think, spring in the Alps with your M3, ahh Heaven.

Use the BMW configurator to get your invoice pricing and options, this web site is very helpful.

#7 ·
+1 on the last year of the fantastic V8. If you don't mind a forced 6 I'd say wait but with the current trend I'd say this is one of the best V8s out there that will surely go down in history as one of the most glorious triumphs is engendering excess :). Will we see more efficiency? Yep. More power? Yep. Cost savings? Yep. Fun? ... Not sure about that.

#8 ·
Made my decision and many thanks

Great feedback. Your comments really helped me think it through. I do the buy on Thursday. I am using consumer reports "Bottom Line" as a guide in pricing.

Here's what I decided:
1.M3 coupe Space gray
2. Manual
3.Competition package
4.Comfort access
5. Black Novillo Black Leather
6. Carbon Trim
7. Heated Front seats.

The premium package seems steep for a Nav system and the power front seats. Thoughts feedback on this??

Also I thought of adding the power rear sun shade. Not sure if that's worth it. Feedback on this?

I saw the Roundel article on the M2 today. I wonder when it will swing into production. However for today I am really excited about the M3

#9 ·
Great feedback. Your comments really helped me think it through. I do the buy on Thursday. I am using consumer reports "Bottom Line" as a guide in pricing.

Here's what I decided:
1.M3 coupe Space gray
2. Manual
3.Competition package
4.Comfort access
5. Black Novillo Black Leather
6. Carbon Trim
7. Heated Front seats.

The premium package seems steep for a Nav system and the power front seats. Thoughts feedback on this??

Also I thought of adding the power rear sun shade. Not sure if that's worth it. Feedback on this?

I saw the Roundel article on the M2 today. I wonder when it will swing into production. However for today I am really excited about the M3
Nice. My car is similar, except red, and no ZCP. I have the premium and iDrive, with the upgraded stereo. I'm very glad to have those options.

No info on the shade as it was not available on 2009's.

Good luck!

#13 · (Edited)
Hi.

This is a timely thread for me. Am in a similar position to you madracer. Picked up my 1st BMW in 2009. 135i Manual and it has been a fantastic fun car. Am looking at an M3 upgrade currently and just took an M3 convertible for the night from a local trader. I wanted a coupe but non avail for the test. It was a DCT transmission and it was stunningly good. Gear changes much more than I could hope to compete with obviously but very engaging at the same time. Not sure whether to stick with a manual just the same. Don'tthink you wouldn't love the DCT however.

Wonder if anyone has comments on the feel of the convertible to the coupe. Convertible was great but will I notice a big difference with the coupe.

I took a Merc C63 sedan out yday and that is a beast (again no coupe avail for a test). Hard choice between those 2. The C63 rear feels heavier and wants to slip a bit but the power was pretty stunning. Any commnets on these 2 cars. I think I like the M3 overall.

#30 ·
I took a Merc C63 sedan out yday and that is a beast (again no coupe avail for a test). Hard choice between those 2. The C63 rear feels heavier and wants to slip a bit but the power was pretty stunning. Any commnets on these 2 cars. I think I like the M3 overall.
i have a c63. i test drove both an m3 and the c63. the c63 was much better for general street driving. more power, nicer interior, better seats. except for the power, obviously these are opinions. the m3 nav unit is nicer though. MB command is a bit dated and needs an update.

recently, i almost traded my c63 for a 335.. then i test drove one and ran away. having said that, i'm definitely keeping my options open between the cts-v, new m3, and new c63 when its time to change up w the new models being released. the AMG seems underpowered (amazing) relative to the competition now so it should be interesting.

#14 ·
I believe the vert is +400 lb on the coupe (somebody check).

I noticed a significant difference between the two during test drives.

#15 · (Edited)
Wonder if anyone has comments on the feel of the convertible to the coupe. Convertible was great but will I notice a big difference with the coupe.

I took a Merc C63 sedan out yday and that is a beast (again no coupe avail for a test). Hard choice between those 2. The C63 rear feels heavier and wants to slip a bit but the power was pretty stunning. Any commnets on these 2 cars. I think I like the M3 overall.[/

The weight difference is 441 lbs, 4145 vs. 3704. So it***8217;s like having 2 large males in your back seat at all times. For me that***8217;s significant.

I have never driven the C63 AMG so I can***8217;t comment on the comparison from personal experience. However many others have compared the two, and its seems to me that it***8217;s like comparing an apple to an orange. See Top Gear Series 10, Episode 10 for this older comparison.

I believe that Jeremy Clarkson likened driving the C63 to being an axe murderer. This from a man whose motto is POWER. And he is a bit of a Mercedes Benz fanboy, so you know that this was a big admission in a sense. It would seem that the MB is spectacular, but not very balanced. Proven by the Stigs slower lap times, and the shredded rear tires.:(

#16 · (Edited)
Thanks for that. I had another look at thae episode and it bears out what you sat. M3 lot faster lap time. Found Stigs write up of the day which was interesting. Came out heavily on the side of the M3. While it may not been completely unbiased assessment it's still an impressive write up for the M3

Ex-Stig Ben Collins' verdict of the M3 vs. C63 AMG and RS4 - BMW ...

We flew to Malaga in Spain and stayed at the opulent Ascari Resort. The circuit nestled inside a range of rugged mountains dotted with sparse Andalusian foliage. It was designed by the owner and my former team boss, Klaas Zwart, and replicated twenty-six of the most challenging corners from Grand Prix venues like Spa and Zandvoort. With sun all year round, it was the perfect setting to assess the true performance of three of the latest road cars: a BMW M3, an Audi RS4 and a Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG.

As I walked down the pit lane I passed a familiar shape peering from underneath the metal shutters to one of the garages. I stared longingly at the aggressive dive planes covering the wheel arches of Ascari***8217;s Le Mans racing prototype. It sent me back to the time I drove it around Le Mans. The desire to race stung like a wasp, and it was all I could do to drag my focus back to the day***8217;s objectives.
Clarkson was hunched over his laptop, sucking on a Marlboro as he rocked back in deep contemplation of the script he***8217;d been working on with TG***8217;s other wordsmith, Richard Porter. Jeremy was the architectural powerhouse behind all his work, so I left him to it. I needed to make a decision that would affect the rest of my day: Cappuccino or Americano.

The Ascari lair with its marble floors, manicured gardens, ***8216;Cortijo***8217; clubhouse, swimming pool and sleeping hammocks compared very favourably to the spit and sawdust of Dunsfold. The crew enjoyed it so much that we lobbied Wilman to shoot the whole series out there. Predictably enough, he refused to ***8216;become a shareholder in EasyJet***8217;.

Having satiated myself at the breakfast buffet I moved back towards the presenters, who were embroiled in a mock debate about their cars in a build-up to filming their comments.

Clarkson turned to me. ***8216;Have you driven it?***8217; ***8216;What***8217;s that?***8217; ***8216;The Merc.***8217; ***8216;Not yet.***8217;

***8216;You***8217;ll love it. It***8217;s got loads more power than the others; it***8217;s insane.***8217; Big draw on his *** and back to the laptop.

The statistically correct script labelled the Merc as a winner by virtue of its 450-odd horsepower, against the Audi on 420 and the BMW a nickel short. The Audi was four-wheel drive, which might throw in a curve ball, but the BM seemed destined for third place in the performance stakes.

Whilst the presenters got to grips with their lines, the director got me on to mine. We filmed all three cars going flat out around the circuit. The crew had already dispatched instinctively and were filming Grand Vista shots of the countryside before the rest of us had even arrived.

It was no surprise to see that Iain had found a cherry picker. Ben panned artistically across the hillside, through the branches of an oak tree. Casper was shooting from on high to absorb the bleached panorama.

First up was Clarkson***8217;s Merc. I climbed in and moved the seat forward for about five minutes until I reached the pedals. It was a big heavy unit, with a 6.2-litre engine that could power a supertanker. I shifted into gear and positioned alongside Phil, who was busy with his radio, his sunbaked forehead turning the colour of beetroot. He gave me the thumbs up and ***8216;Action.***8217;

I skipped my left foot off the brake and simultaneously pinned the accelerator to the floor. A cloud of smoke billowed in my rear-view mirror as Daimler***8217;s finest horses roared towards the first corner of the day. I braked earlier than I felt I needed to, but the Merc sopped up the margin; its lumbering weight folded into the soft suspension. Yuk.

The front of the car washed out mid-corner as the chassis lolled about, front first, followed by the rear. With so much roll and so much power, I knew that a touch of the throttle would produce a filthy slide, so I opened the floodgate. There was a screech of rubber bordering on the sociopathic and two bubbling black stains across the pristine grey road surface.

Being inch perfect was difficult as the volume of power overcame the rear differential and shoved the remaining surge through one wheel, spinning it faster than the other. Overpowered, with soggy brakes and wobbly suspension. What an old nail.

Next up was the sales rep***8217;s wet dream. Hammond***8217;s M3 sat firm on its suspension, with a smooth ride from shock absorbers that clamped the rubber to the tarmac. The tender brakes reacted quickly to my input. The acutely sensitive power delivery was stunning and controllable. It drifted sideways through the corners like it was on casters. Every detail, from the cross-stitched leather steering wheel to the flawless gear-change and reduced upper body weight, was bang on. It was such a gem I wanted to kiss the designer.

I hopped into James***8217;s Audi RS4. As an Audi fan I expected to be impressed. The four-wheel drive gripped and bogged down on the fast pull away, then kangaroo hopped along the pit lane. Even with a 40/60 front to rear torque split, I never liked four-wheel-drive sports cars. They only functioned properly if the bias was substantially in favour of the rear wheels, otherwise the two axles competed for supremacy at the cost of cornering stability.

Once I was up to ramming speed, the engine torque punched the Audi nicely through every gear. Minor inputs of the wheel were met by jarring returns from the suspension and cornering became mundanely predictable. The RS4 juddered with understeer through every turn.
I donned the white suit for a time attack to determine which of these V8 bullets was the fastest. I already knew the answer. I tried to warn Jeremy that he had picked a dog.

***8216;Rubbish, you***8217;ve no idea what you***8217;re talking about,***8217; he replied.

When it came to posting a time in front of camera, the Merc rolled over on its wheel arches and flashed its undercarriage at every opportunity. Its time was 2.43.5.

Next I pushed the Audi to the brink, flat-footed it through the kink on to the back straight and reached a top speed of 145 into a fast, tightening right-hander.

Braking and turning from high speed tested the driver***8217;s confidence as much as the essence of the machine. I went in flat, cogged down and braked lightly to prevent the ABS activating, then gradually increased the brake pressure. The ABS triggered as I reached for the apex at about 110, resulting in a deadening of the pedal. Then the electronics gave up, no longer caring to moderate the percentage changes of fluid pressure to slow each individual wheel. That sent all the braking to the least loaded wheel, the inside rear, locking it instantly as if someone had hooliganed the handbrake. It sent the car completely sideways.

The Polaroid moment that followed saw The Stig in a flat spin, exiting stage left off the circuit towards a gravel trap and tyre barrier. And it was only 10.30 in the morning ...

The gremlin in the system***8217;s electronics had more to offer. I piled on the opposite lock, slammed the steering into the rack stop and applied 100 per cent brakes, scanning desperately for a solution to save the car either by swivelling it around or trying to accelerate away from the wall. At that critical moment the ignition switched itself off, taking with it the power steering and assisted brake. I had to push them both twice as hard to achieve the same effect, manhandling the controls like a gorilla at feeding time.

Scraping the tarmac ran my speed down another 40mph to a manageable 70 by the time I slid across the border of the gravel trap, missed the deep stuff next to the wall and brought the car to a stop on the grass. The engine and electronics were totally dead. Naughty car, but you had to laugh. These things happened.

I removed and replaced the key. She switched on and drove back to the start line as if nothing had happened ***8211; and still managed a time just 0.4 of a second slower than the Merc.

The M3 tore a ferocious pace thanks to its poise and balance in every corner, and aggressive braking. The time was a full five seconds faster than the other two.

I went out with Klaas and the presenters for tapas in the medieval town of Rhonda, overlooking the spectacular ***8216;El Taho***8217; gorge. It was a rough existence.

Jeremy was so irked by the day***8217;s events that he accused me of deliberately missing an apex to foul the lap time of his meat wagon. I told him that if I put an apple on the apex he could drive at it all day and never hit it. Jezza swallowed the bait whole.
We lined up the cameras on a sharp corner and I placed the apple at the latter part of the apex kerb. I stood right on the corner to goad the big man further.

Jeremy went at it hammer and tongs, drifting sideways into the corner on different lines and somehow managing to miss every time. He was excruciatingly close, but no strudel. I bit my lip hard, trying desperately not to laugh. After the fifth attempt he gave up and it was my turn in the BMW. If I hit the apple, Jeremy was prepared to eat it.

I flicked the M3 into the turn, lit up the rear tyres and squelched it on the first take. At Jeremy***8217;s request we filmed it from another angle. I nailed it and the big man took a big bite of humble pie. He picked up a grubby piece of crushed apple from the kerb and guzzled it down.

#17 ·
deal is done

Did it today. M3 2013 Space Gray, Competition package, Premium package, heated from seats and a Euro pick up. I was happy about the pricing. Looks like I did very well according to consumer reports.

I decided going with the premium package after the sales person mentioned that leather, and carbon trim come with the package. On the web site it does not list leather or trim as part of the package. The Nav system looks pretty cool. I got the prmium package for $3900.

So its done. I figure getting some extras on the Prem package. After all life is short and I can't take it with me.

I am still not real clear on loyalty and incentive rebates. Sounds like the total amount is deducted from the lease payments.

#22 ·
Did it today. M3 2013 Space Gray, Competition package, Premium package, heated from seats and a Euro pick up. I was happy about the pricing. Looks like I did very well according to consumer reports.

I decided going with the premium package after the sales person mentioned that leather, and carbon trim come with the package. On the web site it does not list leather or trim as part of the package. The Nav system looks pretty cool. I got the prmium package for $3900.

So its done. I figure getting some extras on the Prem package. After all life is short and I can't take it with me.

I am still not real clear on loyalty and incentive rebates. Sounds like the total amount is deducted from the lease payments.
You should get $2250 for holiday cash & loyalty cash, did you get the EDC option?

#23 ·
lease agreement

I am leasing this vehicle. The dealer has not given me an exact monthly payment price because I will not pick the car up until July. I am doing a Euro pickup on Munich. I bought the car and they gave me a general monthly payment. They are saying that they do not know the rebates, loyalties that will be in effect in June. I just spoke with the leasing person at the dealer and she will do up the lease based on today's rebates, interest rates, loyalties etc. Should i have nailed this down before agreeing to buy the car? When I pushed to have an exact monthly payment before I signed the sales manager told me they could not give me the exact number because of the above.
Is this true?

Any feedback on this?

#24 ·
I am leasing this vehicle. The dealer has not given me an exact monthly payment price because I will not pick the car up until July. I am doing a Euro pickup on Munich. I bought the car and they gave me a general monthly payment. They are saying that they do not know the rebates, loyalties that will be in effect in June. I just spoke with the leasing person at the dealer and she will do up the lease based on today's rebates, interest rates, loyalties etc. Should i have nailed this down before agreeing to buy the car? When I pushed to have an exact monthly payment before I signed the sales manager told me they could not give me the exact number because of the above.
Is this true?

Any feedback on this?
OP, the lease numbers and/or incentives can not be locked in this far out. Best case is 90 days from taking delivery. Being ED, I don't recall when the official first day begins (i.e. when you sign the paperwork with the local dealer). You may want to pose this question in "Ask a Dealer".

To see if your dealer is modifying the base rate and/or acquisition fee, ask for a payment amount based on today's rate. Your buy price is known along with the MSRP. It is fairly straightforward to calculate a lease payment (knowing the term).

#25 ·
Went through the same process.

1. No run flats no spare. Funny story, one day I left the office without my cell phone to do an errand. I got on the interstate and boom totally flat tire in 2 seconds. So here I am sitting on the side of I 80 with no spare and no cell phone. So I look around the car and see the emergency button on the ceiling and press it. My car starts talking to me, cant remember exactly what it said but it amounted to me being on hold, 1 minute 2, 5, 10 minutes, then a tow truck pulls up behind me. I ask the driver if he got the call from BMW assistance and he says no, he was just driving by and saw me stuck on the side of the road. It turns out that CalTrans contracts with towing companies to drive up and down the highways and to get people out of dangerous situations (off the road). So he starts loading up my car, can't figure out how to get the DTC in neutral without running the engine so we just leave the engine running on the flat bed.

Just as we are getting ready to pull out a CHP car pulls up. He says he got an emergency call from a Mercedes at my location (turns out that somehow my car serial number shows up as a mercedes in CalTrans data base, how's that possible?). After a bit of back and forth, me explaining that I simply have no explanation for the confusion but my car is definitely not a Mercedes, he says good day. Tow truck driver lends me his phone, I call my son, I call my BMW dealer, my son comes, the BMW dealer tow truck shows up... Quick as you can cook a 20 lb turkey I am in a nice M1 loaner. Next day I get my car back from the tire store and quick as you can read the bible from cover to cover I am good to go.

2. European pick up? Wish I had done it. Turned out I was in europe for the whole summer right after I got my M3, and it would have been really cool to drive the M3 instead of a Citroen POS and a decent Alfa Romeo. On the other hand, some of those narrow roads in the UK had me driving through the bushes when someone came in the other direction, and I would have been a bit freaked out to drive my new M3 that way.

3 I also have always had a manual, but I got the DCT and love it. It's not all perfect, I would like to be able to go direct from 2 to 4th or from 7th to 3rd etc. but all in all you just can't drive as fast with the manual as you can with the DCT. THe shifts are virtually instant, with zero liftoff of the throttle, the car auto double clutches on downshifts, and if you need to pass someone a single pull of the downshift paddle with full throttle gets you to the lowest gear possible at that speed. The DCT is slow to shift when the RPMs are low, but I assume that BMW didn't care because if you running 2000 RPM in this car you aren't trying to go fast anyway.

4. Carbon roof. Looks cool, I don't like sun/moon roofs. I live in sunny California where the issue is almost always too much sun, not too little. A sunroof makes a car heat up like a broiler, though that carbon fiber probably absorbs sun pretty good as well. In the end it was not an issue for me because I went with the Sedan (no longer available) which is only available with a conventional roof (no carbon fiber, with or without sunroof). Apparently the carbon fiber roof doesn't save much weight because my sedan without sunroof only weighs 22 lbs more than a coupe with the carbon roof, and I would have guessed that the coupe was lighter even without the carbon roof.

5. Other info. I considered and tested a bunch of car when I bought the M3. I looked at the Lexus IS-F, Caddillac CTS-V, AMG C63, Audi S4 and even the R8 and Lambo Gallardo, but in the end the M3 combined a much higher level of driving refinement than any of the other 4 seaters, with a level of practicality that was obviously lacking in the R8 and Gallardo. About the only car that I feel might have been as good a fit was the Nissan GTR, but I have heard that they are very harsh and the rear seat is a joke (I actually carry people in the back seat pretty often, which is small but usable). If you don't mind ugly, and you want decent space and great straight line performance, and decent, though not great, anything else, the CTS-V isn't bad (not nearly as refined as the M3, but a bit faster in a straight line.)

#27 ·
Have ordered my M3 today also. Alpine White with Black Novilla lether inside. Got the competition pack, carbon roof, DCT, high end audio, heated seats (don't really want them bu car available with them that suited my list). No orders being taken from Australia now for E92s so was lucky to find a car currently in the showrooms here. Has the Matt black wheels but they will change over to the 19" Y alloy wheels which I prefer. Also getting carbon side mirrows which i really like the look of in the white car

Car is currently interstate in a showroom so will be 3 weeks maximum til they have it here for me. Will be sad to see the 135i go but am very excited to get the new. Must say I am envious of the prices you guys talk about over in the States. You would die if you had to buy a car in Australia. Tax and the tyranny of distance.

#28 ·
that's a great color choice, you're going to love it. and the best part about all the goodies is that once you get her above 1200 miles, get serviced, and rock to the redline, it's all a sideshow.

embrace the wait.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.