BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
15K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  DROD188 
#1 · (Edited)
2015 BMW E89 Z4 ordering and pricing guides

2015 BMW Z4 Roadster

2015 model year BMW E89 Z4 retail pricing and ordering guides are now available. Use the guide to assist you with the ordering process and let us know how you're spec-ing out your 2015 E89 Z4!

Changes to the standard equipment:
  • The 7-Speed Double Clutch transmission (2TC) is now standard in the Z4 sDrive 35i, it was already standard in the Z4 sDrive35is.
  • The Sport Leather steering wheel with paddle shifters (2XA) is now standard in the Z4 sDrive35i, it was already standard in the Z4 sDrive35is.
  • Changes to standalone options, upholstery and paint:
  • The manual transmission (ZMT) is no longer offered on Z4 sDrive35i.
  • The new Ivory White/Burnt Sienna Package (ZIS) has been released and replaces the Canyon Brown Package (ZBP). It includes Sport seats (481) upholstered with Ivory White Nappa leather with extended Saddle Brown leather content on the dashboard (NAEW), Fineline Brown wood trim (4E0) and an Anthracite headliner (775).
  • Exterior paint Sparkling Brown metallic (B53) has been released exclusively in combination with the Ivory White/Burnt Sienna Package for $550. Exterior paint Orion Silver metallic (A92) is discontinued.

BMW Z4 Roadster Pricing and Ordering Guide (including $950 Destination and Handling):

See less See more
#3 ·
No option for 6MT. Too bad :(

#5 ·
Your Red z4 is just beautiful. My wife and I are trying to do an ED for a 2015 z4 and are already super exited about the car and the trip. Our only problem is how we can fit luggage for a 14day trip in the trunk of the z4 :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.