BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Style 128 wheels???

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  davidlnrd 
#1 ·
I love the style 128 wheels on the 7 series and just found out they make a 19" version for the 5 series. I can't for the life of me find anyone with pictures on their car. Any help?

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Those wheels are amazing looking. They truely fit the car!

#4 ·
Thanks - those look great. anyone with suggestions on tires. I searched and all i can find is a debate on RFT's vs non-RFT's. If I am going to go with a traditional tire, what do people like? I have PS2's on my M3 but I don't think i need that 'sporty' of a tire on the 5er. Thanks.

#5 ·
You don't have much of a choice but to go with traditional tires. The OEM 128s come only as 19"s. You will be hardpressed to find RFTs in these sizes: 245/35/19 and 275/30/19.

A lot of e60 owners have Michelin PS2s on their cars.

#6 ·
I know this is an old post so I hope I will get some replies. I want to put style 128 on my 2007 e60 523i. The 128 wheels I found are 19x9 24 offset front and 19x10 14 offset rear. I plan to use 245/35 R19 front and 275/30 R19 rear. I'm told I can mount these without spacers. I have done days of research on this but it's not really my skill set. If anyone has experience I'd love to hear your advise. Thanks!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.