BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Today on my Bimmer I...

Tags
:3
819K views 11K replies 438 participants last post by  tomwas 
#1 ·
ive seen this type of thread on my toyota forum and it ends up being good.:thumbup:

anyways i'll start i guess, today i cleaned the wii out of my car and attempted to put my grilles in:)

#3 ·
They have these threads on many forums. i like em too :D.

Today I.... did nothing but drive it :(.

Should be doing a few things soon tho. Or relatively soon.

This thread will go very quick, im sure of it.

#4 ·
They have these threads on many forums. i like em too :D.

Today I.... did nothing but drive it :(.

Should be doing a few things soon tho. Or relatively soon.

This thread will go very quick, im sure of it.
nothin wrong with enjoying it, i took mine for a quick spin before washing the salt off of it and parking it yet again :(

#39 ·
the names joe, and today my car returned to immaculate condition yay!!! and tomorrow maybe i'll tackle cleaning the interior so it can match my secksy exterior:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

#17 ·
that happened to me last year.. or was it 2 years ago :dunno:

car was never the same again

on a different note ill try and fix up a bad paint part on the rear panel... and hope i dont make it worse... never done it before :eeps:

guessing sand paper water, compound and wax... am i missing anything? try and do a write up of it after im dont ... even if it fails so you can avoid doin the same thing LoL

#13 ·
just dropped her off at the body shop and made it clear that the color is alpine white III!!!! 3!!!! THREEE!!!!!!!!!! TRES!!!!!!!!!
i swear if the car comes back with AW2 i will be soo pissed off:mad::soapbox:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.