BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Today on my Bimmer I...

Tags
:3
819K views 11K replies 438 participants last post by  tomwas 
#1 ·
ive seen this type of thread on my toyota forum and it ends up being good.:thumbup:

anyways i'll start i guess, today i cleaned the wii out of my car and attempted to put my grilles in:)

#266 ·
... bought some Alcantra.

For some reason these colours appealed to me. We'll see how it turns out.

Here's all the colours I purchased for my interior. It should be a really pissy, irritating project that will remove at least 10 years from my life.

At the end of the day, our cars ARE worth it.

#268 ·
Hey, if you want paypal me the amount for the parts you want. Ill purchase them and ship them out to you. I am a pretty trust worthy guy. Everyone here knows i have a good head on my shoulders. Just an offer.

Oh yah, I'll cover the cost of shipping it to your house. I have discounted ups shipping from my shop.

#269 ·

Here's virtually how my interior looks now.
The door inserts will be tan Alcantra, the outsides black vinyl.
The Parcel shelf tan Alcantra.
The Dash will be entirely black Alcantra.
The Headliner will be completely different.

This piece will be unique, that's where the tri-colour comes in.

#272 ·
Did my all time favorite! The TDM (Trunk Delete Mod) Sh!ts intense son! Loses lots of weight and gives a classy look :). Also, Id like to add that this wont be very convenient for a kidnapper who stores the kids in the trunk... It seems as if it would be a liddle easier for them to escape and you'll have witnesses, so sorry.... no TDM for you :nono:

:eek:

:rofl:

Anyway! Pics

Well, all BS aside, I swapped trunks. Returned the LTW wing to Randy and figured I needed to put on my new trunk. My old trunk was peeled like a mofo and looked SO ugly. After swapping them out, the new trunk makes the ass end of my car look so clean and fresh. I love it. I quickly debadged the new trunk, but ill have to touch it up a few. We'll see how it looks in daylight tmw. Now my car is ready for the meet tmw :banana:

Old trunk:

New trunk:

(Yea I know, hella pics. Sorry)

#278 ·

it lights up red, i always thought they lit up orange? eh its all good, my friend had it in the glove box of his e-30 and didnt want to fix it (wires broke off in the knob) so he gave it to me. after about 10 min. of fidiling i installed some new wires and hooked it up to my power window switch's illimination wires. .. Done and Done

#282 ·
I swear this was probably the most complicated, annoying, tedious, aggravating, etc. DIY I have done...:mad:

Broke so many thing and they fell in my engine bay somewhere...got the ICV stuck on misc. hoses and wouldn't come out...cut and stabbed and burned my hands like 80 times.....:mad:

BUT it all payed off because that thing was dirty as fcuk! Now it's spotless...:thumbup:

*skinny finger looks weird...:(

#287 ·
I installed a TMS chip with EWS delete on the race car and fired it up with the EWS unplugged.

Now I get to tear out even more useless wiring :D :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.