BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

New member pics

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  foxy_chao 
#1 ·
Greetings!

Brand new member here, though I've been reading up on the forum for quite some time. Well, I finally got my X3 last week and immediately took it on the road. Drove over 400 miles on the Autostrada from Naples to Pisa to spend a weekend there, then back.

Needless to say, it was a great trip. Now, I was told not to rev the engine over 5000 rpm for the first 1000 miles, so I behaved myself on the road. The X3 was surefooted on the twisties and mountain bends. It rained most of the time, too and the X3 felt right at home in this type of weather.

Anyway, my main point in posting is to share some photos of the car on the road. More to come later but here are the first five. Enjoy!

Best to all!

blueX3
(basic specs, no frills)

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
blueX3 said:
Greetings!

Brand new member here, though I've been reading up on the forum for quite some time. Well, I finally got my X3 last week and immediately took it on the road. Drove over 400 miles on the Autostrada from Naples to Pisa to spend a weekend there, then back.

Needless to say, it was a great trip. Now, I was told not to rev the engine over 5000 rpm for the first 1000 miles, so I behaved myself on the road. The X3 was surefooted on the twisties and mountain bends. It rained most of the time, too and the X3 felt right at home in this type of weather.

Anyway, my main point in posting is to share some photos of the car on the road. More to come later but here are the first five. Enjoy!

Best to all!

blueX3
(basic specs, no frills)
Nice pics blue................

have fun with the Olympics.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.