BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

What's wrong with the 3 series ??

5K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  SilverX3 
#1 ·
This might be a stupid topic but i was just wondering .....Why don't alot of people talk about the 3 series alot :dunno:. Alot of people talk about almost every other BMW that has came out ...is it bad to have a topic on the 3 series ( especially the 328i ) ?? Can someone explains it

thanks

#2 ·
The 3 series is actually the most talked about vehicle in BMW's line up right now.
Its new and getting low marks by plenty of journalists. Caddy has that ATS thing
and apparently its good enough to be better than the 3 in some regards. The
335i just lost to both the ATS and C class from MB in the last head 2 head battle
Motor Trend had. Not much good news coming from the 3 series, but one piece
of good news is that the 328i is great. So, putting a four banger in the 3 seems
to have made many people happy.

#4 ·
^ clearly both...

#6 ·
I don't endorse putting a 4 cylinder in these cars. I think it was a silly move.

#10 ·
This might be a stupid topic but i was just wondering .....Why don't alot of people talk about the 3 series alot :dunno:. Alot of people talk about almost every other BMW that has came out ...is it bad to have a topic on the 3 series ( especially the 328i ) ?? Can someone explains it

YES.
Excellent! You've summed it up.

YO Killa -- You still tryin' t'even-trade yer 328i?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.