BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1995 E36 M3 GT Twin Turbo (EURO) saying Hi!

12K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  M3GTtt 
#1 ·
Hi Guys,

I am the owner of M3 GT #111. My car is currently in the UK for an engine rebuild. Please visit my facebook link if you have the time, and do a like on it. I appreciate it.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/BMW-E36-M3-GT-Twin-Turbo-aka-HULK/120153618061202

As I said the engine is toast, there was something that went wrong while tuning or after tuning. But the car will hopefully be as good as before, I do plan on trying to find sponsors for some of the parts missing, since its quite expensive.

But back to the car :thumbsup

When I bought it (Feb 2007) not qute original...

First session of Upgrades was regarding brakes and suspention. The Ceramic Brembos from the McLaren SLR along with a set of H&R coilovers and sway bars + powerflex bushes. To be able to fit the brakes I had to go with 18" wheels, so I bought a set of BBS CH 8.5x18" on all four corners.

I then fitted a set of Toyo R888 semislicks but that forced me to reconsider the seats, so I went for a set of Carbon Fiber version of the Porsche GT3 Aliens.

I craved some more power and sourced a twin turbo kit made by DA-Motorsport in Turkey which a friend had bought but never installed. Needless to say I had to do some slight modifications to the kit. It was installed later.

I also bought a set of BBC CH (forged) much lighter than the CH.

Next up were the adjustable camber plates, along with Powerflex for the front trailing arms

And the Scoprion end can.

I also added the Front Splitter (adjustable GT splitter) that was missing when the car became mine.

This was kind of the end of this chapter. Next up were the power updates...

See less See more
#3 ·
All I can say is WOW !

Your car is an exceptional example of a well cared for and loved e36. I must say that you have excellent taste and I can't wait to see more photos. If you want to add more pics you should start a new thread so the other members can effectively identify it's contents. Make the title something like this - Bmw e36 m3 gtr twin turbo project- and it would generate a lot of attention. Of course i'd be the first to check it out :p Welcome to the fest' bro :D

#6 ·
Your car is an exceptional example of a well cared for and loved e36. I must say that you have excellent taste and I can't wait to see more photos. If you want to add more pics you should start a new thread so the other members can effectively identify it's contents. Make the title something like this - Bmw e36 m3 gtr twin turbo project- and it would generate a lot of attention. Of course i'd be the first to check it out :p Welcome to the fest' bro :D
Is this the correct place for the post? I put the second part there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.