BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

How do I add a Picture / Avatar

27K views 165 replies 110 participants last post by  tim330i 
#1 ·
#57 ·
Hello All!
I recently purchased my first BMW 4 months ago and fell in LOVE. My X3 is amazing, but recently started acting up. ABS BRAKE AND 4x4 LIGHTS APPEARED. After taking it to the dealer, they print out a hefty repair bill totaling 9800.00! Needless to say I just cried. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME! Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bmw Bmw x3

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

#58 ·
Glad to be on board

Hello everyone , thanks to all who are willing to share their experience . I have already fixed one problem as a guest. temp control problem . I have a 2000 Z3 roadster with 78000 miles.
I also have a 1967 Jag 4.2 roadster. it has less miles but requires much more attention than Z3. I am currently working on top motor which just decided to stop working, found how to manually operate by looking on this forum also . Really great, Thanks all, Keith

#64 ·
Hi guys I'm new on this and I have got Bmw 318i 3 series its 1998 manual sedan. I got a problem with my car but I can't really find it what the problem is !!! When ever I drive ones or twice day it kicks like its gona turn off. while I'm driving it it kinda slows down a lil bit and gets back to what ever speed it was up to. it happens 2 to 3 times a day in a roll and gets back to normal. I have changed the spark plugs the oil nd every thing but still it didn't help so I was wondering if I can get some help from u guys plz. Thanx guys nd it's great app.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

This post has been deleted
#73 ·
First post. Up early. Cold in Chicago. I owned my first bimmer for four years now, a 2007 335i with sport package. It's the best car I've owned. My 1999 Landcruiser was great for a different reason. I just put blizzaks on the bimmer for the first time as it's my first time needing to drive it all winter. I'll place one 75lb sand tube in the truck for weight. Any blizzak feedback is welcomed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.