BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Personalizing my Z3

Z3 Roadster (E36/7) 
2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  amancuso 
#1 ·
I am a 17 y.o. with an impala brown Z3 2.5i. Being young, i felt it necessary to make the car mine in a sense. these are the light changes i did.

I replaced the OEM headlights with Spyder Halo Headlights for the newer, more updated look.

I also used Green EL tape behind the gills to give a bit of a signature to the side of the car.

There is also a Kicker CompVT 6.5" sub in the factory location. i have some other things planned.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I am a 17 y.o. with an impala brown Z3 2.5i. Being young, i felt it necessary to make the car mine in a sense. these are the light changes i did.

I replaced the OEM headlights with Spyder Halo Headlights for the newer, more updated look.

I also used Green EL tape behind the gills to give a bit of a signature to the side of the car.

There is also a Kicker CompVT 6.5" sub in the factory location. i have some other things planned.
How did you do the gill colors again? I like the effect - nicely done!:thumbup:

#3 · (Edited)
I ordered two sets of EL Strips from JAB-Tech(google it) for bout 7 bucks a piece. I then followed this guys example. I used some connectors to avoid splicing wires and connected the tape along with the halos to the front bumper markers. Easily done if your patient.
www.drburrseyesite.com/lightedgills.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.