BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

X6 2011 ordering information

8K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  XZLR8 
#1 ·
Hello,

I am in great need for 2011 X6 35i ordering information like: changes in the packages, prices, etc.
Dose rear climate still an added option or it becomes included in other packages?
Thank you in advance.

#2 ·
Hello,

I am in great need for 2011 X6 35i ordering information like: changes in the packages, prices, etc.
Dose rear climate still an added option or it becomes included in other packages?
Thank you in advance.
I ordered a 2011 x6 50i, with out the rear climate option. It is still a stand alone option. Sat radio is now included with premium sound but DVD is out. Also there is a camera package which include backup with top view and side view cams. I have the MY2011 Canada ordering guide, which i believe to be the similar for US as well. Cant attach here as it's too large. send me your email and i will forward to you
scottjays (at) yahoo (dot) com

#8 ·
I don't know the standard wheel for the 35i - I only have the order guide pages for the 50i because that was the only model I was interested in. The option pages show both models.

MY 2011
X6 xDrive35i:
standard wheel with sport package is style 212 (no change)
optional 20" wheel with sport package is style 214 (no change)

X6 xDrive50i:
standard wheel is style 257 (no change)
standard wheel with sport package is style 258 (no change)
optional 20" wheel with sport package is style 336

#9 ·
Thanks! I am planning on a 35i and love the 214's ... I was beginning to like the 259's too but I had my fingers crossed that the 214's weren't going away. And the 336's look great too! :thumbup:

#17 ·
Anyone have a picture of the Style 336 wheels? Same ones that are on the facelifted X5 50i, by chance?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.