I Plan to be there with this to show and perhaps sell:

Tags
forsale m3
6K views 31 replies 13 participants last post by  RacerMan171 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Wow, I love Fern Green!

#9 ·
A few additions made to bloqspot....also news came in lastnight that I WILL be in a premier booth at the show...( to be revealed a little closer to the show )
so please spread the word and come on by to take a look in person ! Thanks for the interest and the props forum !

#11 · (Edited)
Norway ~

Uhh I dont speak it so well...but I think my response is: Oslo and Bergen ! ( fam names of Magnusson / Jacobson ) : )
Great Grandparents came here ( seattle ) in 1916..

Attachments

#15 ·
That's awesome!!! Boy I wish I had 20k to drop on a toy right now..... GLWS!

#18 ·
Now that's a track day car!! :thumbup:

#23 · (Edited)
Bimmerfesrt - Update

Hi - yes Its been a few days since I logged on ...been jamming on other projects...but yes I WILL be at the fest....and the car is not street legal by any means...I WISH ! The car can and will be seen in the HP Autowerks booth...thanks again HAROLD ! Trade for ? I just might if someone was serious ! I just hope it all works out soon and the car goes to good home....this is an amazing car...seriously a smokin deal too .

Attachments

#25 ·
Bimmerfest tomorrow !!!

yahooo !
waxing her up right now...shoot wax on keyboard ...wax off !
See you all at the "bowl" and hopefully you'll find time to stop by HP Autowerks Booth to see car and talk with us...Harold Lin of HP, etc...
Have a great Friday and see you there !!!
DB:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.