BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

How much off MSRP for X5 3.0???

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  asnpcwiz 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I've been looking around the forum and found out a lot of prices people have posted for the X5's. However, most of these are for 4.4 models. Would anyone like to share the price the got their '04 X5 3.0 for? I don't know what a good deal is since I haven't really started to bargain yet, but it's good to know what I should be expecting when I walk in on Saturday ;). If you'd like to share, can you share where you are from, options on car, and price for your 2004 X5 3.0? Especially how much you were able to knock off of MSRP. I live in the Washington DC area and would love some prices compare it to (especially if you live near the DC area). :thumbup:

#2 ·
I was given a price of $1500 above invoice. I'm not sure if this is a good price though. Options included sport and premium packages. MSRP was a little over 50k. I live in So California. I did not purchase it yet though and would like to hear if this is good or not.

#3 ·
Purchased '04 X5

I just took delivery of '04 X5 3.0 a week ago. Automatic, Premium, Cold Weather, Rear Climate, Xenons, Heated Steering Wheel. MSRP $49,170. Purchase price: $46,000. Almost $3200 off sticker. Chicagoland area.

#4 ·
That sounds almost exactly like what we are looking for. Although I'm not 100% sure on the premium package. We want some of the options from there, but not all of them. We'll have to decide on that when the time comes I guess. Thanks for the info! :thumbup:

#6 ·
Thanks for the reply guys. I wrote this on another thread, but I'll post again just in case you didn't read it. I ended up having a co-worker who knew the GM at one of the dealers near here. After a bit of talking to, we paid only $500 over invoice. Thanks for the help again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.