BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

New iPod dock & interior goodies

4K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  njcardave 
#1 ·
Thought I would post some of the updates to my 1999 528i. The iDeck is the easiest way to play my iPod through my factory radio with a cassette deck. It sounds OK for now for only $40. The armrest with storage is a must have and the gauge rings add some bling to my low milage ride.

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
nice but damn only 30k miles! thats awesome!

#15 ·
Like the idock. Looks a lot better this having all that extra wire hanging around.

#16 ·
Wow terrific dude. If there is one thing that the E39 is lacking majorly, it is utility. IMO the utility of the E39 downright sucks compared to a 2005 camry or something. Great job overcoming that problem :D now all you need is "The Tec Cupholder" to fill up the small useless box space on the center console and you'll be set!

#17 ·
In the legendary and many threads about carrying stuff, especially cups of coffee that have been a part of E39 and forums, you'll see many saying that if you *REALLY* need to carry coffee/tea/drinks/other crap in the cabin, to go and buy a beater or commuter type car and leave the BMW for enjoying driving!

When you're enjoying driving, you don't need coffee, the car provides the rush! :)

Cheers, Dennis!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.