BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Center BMW of Sherman Oaks, California

3K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  Campfamily 
#1 ·
I know the title of this forum area is to report problems with dealers, but I wanted to do exactly the opposite. For owners in the Los Angeles / San Fernando Valley area, I highly recommend Center BMW in Sherman Oaks for service. This week I took my 550i there for routine maintenance (covered by warranty), and the treatment I received was first class. Brian Douglas was my SA, and he made sure I was taken care of from beginning to end. For folks looking for a great service center in the LA area, try Center BMW. If my experience is an indication of how they treat all of their customers, you won't be disappointed.

Keith

#2 ·
It's been a year, and just had my car back to Center BMW for service again.....and once again, great service. Brian knows how to take care of his customers!!

Keith

#3 ·
My yearly update.....Brian is still there, and once again, the service was first class. If you're in the San Fernando Valley, and looking for great dealer service, you'll find it here. Two thumbs up!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Keith

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.